About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

SUNDAY LOTS OF FUN WITH LANGUAGE #2806

One Of My Very Own…




KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html



Boy, the internet is very upset...




This is "Crony Capitalism" at its worst.



It seems like a lot of people don't realize you can drive over the border and buy epipens at any Canadian pharmacy for around $100 and you can order them online from Canada for around $200 shipped to USA. The regulatory pricing system prevents the price hike from affecting Canada. I'm not advertising any websites so do a quick google search and you will find what you need.

>






Few comments...need a day off...














































































































































No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive