About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

TUESDAY #2780

One Of My Very Own…



ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com











In Australia of all places.



>
Anybody know anything about this?

>
What that jump looked like from the ground.


>
Just two guys from my home town in Rio for the Olympics.

The one on the left is Craig Melvin with MSNBC and the one on the right is our friend, John Howard with NBC sports...after years of manning a camera for NFL coverage, he's now in the trailer.



>
The first person to say the word cool must have been really cool because everybody started saying it.

>
PEOPLE SAYING THINGS WORTH SAYING





>
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

>


>
You know what still impresses me? That the time on my computer and the time on my cable box click to the next minute at the exact same second.

>


>
Let's look at this again...


>
I wish Medusa would stop objectifying people.

>


>
Is your refrigerator running? Is so, vote for that fucker instead.

>


>
Sweater is kind of a gross name for a piece of clothing.

>
A pretty good idea...

And cheap...since pallets are free.

>
This was one of most favorite things to do...ever...


>
One of my young servers asked me if I considered myself a Cliff or a Norm.

I told them that I had never given it much thought.

>

I once boasted that I was very good at Astroids, the only game I ever mastered. So my nephew broke out his controllers and challenged me to a competitive version on his TV. He kicked my ass, not because he was better, but because the controller was alien to me.

>
I still contend that swapping your privacy for security is a terrible idea.

And it seems that nobody has even noticed.

>
THINGS MEN DO WITH THEIR PENISES


You know why Scots wear kilts? The sheep can hear zippers.








The best defense is a good offense.


>
We named the other planets in our solar system after gods but named our own planet dirt.

>
Cristiano Ronaldo saves the day again...


>
2,100 year old Agate perfume bottle

I wonder how they know it held perfume.

>
Chongqing, China


>
Flying spaghetti monster

He was boiled for your sins
R'Amen.

>
Found this in my wife's sock drawer. Any idea what it is?


>
I've woken up over 20,000 times and I'm still not used to it.

>
This is a little subtle...give it a minute...

Subtle, that.

>
I think I've posted this before, but then I noticed something...

The road separated exactly along the center line. Do you think that was mere coincidence?

>
The perfect job interview...


>
Kind of hard to argue with this...


>
Why are wedding dresses bought and tuxedos are rented?

>


>
We've seen things like this before, but this one is different.

After it gets moving, you can see through the tread just like a windshield.

>
The thoughtful escapee...

Did you notice he tried to fix the door?
Shawshank Redemption level: South Africa

>
It's a wonder he can sit up with balls that heavy.


>
There's this guy in my bar who is wearing the exact same outfit as yesterday and he reeks of bee...oh, it's me.

>
Pedal powered hydrofoil.

There is an underwater wing that does that. It is supposed to drastically cut down on friction.

>
I'll let this speak for itself...


>
I'll bet this man has great job security.


>
Everyone thinks they are unique until they have to choose a username.

>

I suggest every person getting a motorcycle license should have to watch a film out the injuries incurred from not wearing protective clothing.

>


There is nothing about this headline I didn't like.
The best part is that so many words are completely unpredictable.
"US government plans to use drones to fire" is okay - I see where it is going.
Then "vaccine-laced" was like...what?
"M%M"...whaaaat?
"Near" not "at"?
"Endangered" what?!
"Ferrets"....Jesus!

>
Oh hell no!

Heads should roll!

>
Dog food could say it's any flavor it wants, nobody is going to test it.

>




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive