About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, September 12, 2016

MONDAY #2821

One Of My Very Own…



EMAIL
ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html




Tommy James and the Shondells (Crimson and Clover)



This very clearly shows all those planes landing in Gander Newfoundland on 9/11...upper right.


I'm getting so sick of this...


And then there's betrayal by Bernie...


Layered rock on Mars...


Tightest shit I've seen all week.

These two parents were driving erratically along a road and came to a skidding stop. When police questioned the man, his speech was unintelligible until he passed out a few minutes later.

The woman was passed out the whole time and between her legs, they found a piece of yellow paper filled with a pink powder. These parents decided to take drugs, and risk the lives of themselves, their 4 year old son and everyone around them. If even these photos make anyone think twice about taking drugs, then that would be a success.

Yeah, the internet is upset...



The Hubble Ultra Deep Field in 3D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVjF_7ensg&feature=youtu.be



>
Screw you, Burger King, if you really wanted me to have it "MY way" you'd have added alcohol to your menu.


>
Embers from a wildfire smolder along Lytle Creek Road near Keenbrook, California.

That is a surreal image. Damn. I've heard that some stumps and such can smolder for days and firefighters on foot have to walk through all that acreage and douse each and every one of them.

>
WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHS OF CHILDREN



Dalai Lama - age 2.

Have you ever read what it takes to become the next Dalai Lama? You should. It's a hoot.

Still thinking about having children?


>
I told my wife that I was trying to get the bubbles out of my screen protector and I accidentally bought another shotgun on eBay.

>

I know people who would have done that.

>
I don't even know who he is talking about, but it is a cool-ass thing to say...


>
Ran across this and invite comments.






>
You can just start calling yourself an olympic hopeful. You don't have to fill out a form or anything.

>
PEOPLE FUCKING WITH OTHER PEOPLE

Must have been a soccer player in her youth.





>
What if Harambe was shot by a time traveler trying to prevent Planet of the Apes?

>


>
DOCTOR: Your wife signed a DNR.
ME: I'm here for a sprained ankle.
DOCTOR: She insisted.

>

(I found that very funny.)
Of course I'm good friends with a couple of plumbers.

>


>
PEOPLE DOING EXTRAORDINARY THINGS
86 year old man cuts stone like ancient Egyptians did.

I never knew that. How come I didn't know that?
But for the love of god, don't he work fast!

Wait for it....

That was one lucky sumbitch.

>
I bought a treadmill because I ran out of closet space for my clothes.

>


>
'What I'm about to say is extremely important!!'
  - Drunk people

>


I find it perplexing that the people who blow themselves up tell us all on tape why they are doing it and yet we don't believe them. Why aren't we treating them just like the white supremacists who find their delusional rationale in the bible?
ISIS has told us over and over they are attempting to bring about the "end times" where the "final battle" will occur on their home turf.
I just don't get the confusion...or denial.
Seriously, answer this question:


>


>
I don't even know what a credit card bill looks like. That's how you spell good wife.

>


>
VARIOUS ANIMALS
This dog is trotting down a dirt road. There is a small crowd gathered as if waiting for something. What happens next?

Hint: The dog is in peril.

Orcas (killer whales) surfing a container ship wave.

Just like those snakes I told you about a couple of days ago.

Said to be a snake choking on another snake...

Kind of looks like a nylon cord to me.

Why not copy nature who has already solved these problems with millions of years of evolution?







Why didn't the first pangs of pain not make him back off?

I would not breed that dog.

Ladies and gentlemen, the luckiest dog in the world...


>


>
"Put me in the game, coach."


>
Something you don't see every day...


>
In 20 years, I bet there's going to be a college course called eye contact.

>


>
Why's the ch pronounced differently in orchid than in orchard?

>
Let's KNIT!


And then men get involved...


>
Let's remember this guy...


>
That old expression: "Hold the phone!" doesn't work anymore because everyone is already doing that.

>



Yes, it is that simple.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive