About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

SUNDAY #2820

One Of My Very Own…



EMAIL
ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html



I'm assuming the I in coming is the mysterious Building 7.



This woman is thought to be Edna Cintron, an employee on around the 94th floor, North Tower of the World Trade Center.


I had no idea the debris went that far...

>



>

NASA reports that its first ever asteroid sampling mission launched into space at 7:05 p.m. EDT Thursday from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida, “beginning a journey that could revolutionize our understanding of the early solar system.”
>
It's as if this guy is just trying to get blown up by a drone.

>
This is for my wife who I like a lot...

-
Welcome back Russia, I've missed you guys.



>
I remember when it was called "drinking a glass of water" instead of "hydrating."


>
This is why they call them Eggplants...


>
If I were president I would make a law banning women from saying "We need to talk."

>
New death row machine


Speaking of...


>
Uber drives us to drink. Literally.

>


>
I've discussed this with quite a few people...

You are an American. Act like it!

>
During WWI after all the horses and mules had been eaten, the civilians and army turned to using their zoo animals as beasts of burden.



Then they were forced to eat those also.

>
Frogs are an excellent gauge of how well an ecosystem and environment is doing.

They leave the water by the thousands (~20k eggs per clutch) but only a few hundred survive to breed. And, of course, make very interesting sidewalk decorations.

>


>
My wife won the local hot dog eating contest and didn't even know she was competing.

>

The best advice I've seen is "If she's unconscious then that means no."

>
Have you ever noticed how very strange human ears are?

I mean, horse ears are more or less the same; as are cat's ears. But human ears are all different, like finger prints. And some of them are quite ugly. Next time you are in an elevator, just look around at the shape of those people's ears. You will be amazed...and/or repulsed.

>
A competent person...


Incompetent people...




Probably transporting nuclear weapons.
If so, that would be a "Broken Arrow", or nuclear incident.

>
Not great photography, but fun nonetheless...




>
Women protesting the forced Hijab in Iran days after the 1979 revolution.


I watched a movie on that very thing.

They were murdering people on the street with no charges, no trial, no nothing.

And...


>
How many people are in space right now? There's an app for that...

It even listed all of them and how long they have been up...



>
I watched a movie with this Walking Dead guy in it...

He played the exact same character and I hated it so much that I'm not even going to tell you the name of it.

>

That's true by the way.

>

I didn't know that.

>


>


>
Wow!

"My dead family" Whale sculpture created by Adrián Villar Rojas in the spring of 2009 the southern Argentine city of Ushuaia.

>
How clever...


>
Maha Nakhon, Bangkok's newest tallest skyscraper.


>
3 year old daughter: Daddy, I keep hearing noises from my closet. I think a monster's in there.
Me: Yeah, why do you think mom and I chose the other room?
[ I had a guy tell me that when he and his sister bugged his parents about going to Disneyland, their father drove them to a burned down warehouse and told them it had burned.]

>
Let's talk genitalia...





Now, this is what I call quality sex ed...





If it works it ain't stupid...


>
Michael Phelps & I have a combined 19 gold medals & 4 DUI's.

>
Now go give your wife or significant other a huge and look her in the eye and say, "Folio Olio told me to tell you I love you in case I haven't said it lately."

>





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive