About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, September 4, 2016

SUNDAY #2813

One Of My Very Own…



EMAIL
ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html





Weather is shit, wait a second..



The storm approaches...

That is pretty damn intense.
>


Gene Wilder Passed Away Listening to 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow'


>

My wife has warned me that my blogs are getting too long. I told her she doesn't have to read all of every post and she looked at me like I was crazy. The truth is, somedays I run across more things that I want to share than other days. I'm not sure I can alter that at this late date.

>
I'm not sure how I can prove it, but I think I'm actually more stupid after watching this election.


>
The Silence of the Babushkas?


>
If by "physically fit" you mean that I am going to physically fit this entire ribeye into my stomach, then yes.

>
Bring Your Own Cup Day at 7-Eleven




And the winner for quantity is...


And the award for creativity and my favorite...


>
Words and such...






>
I posted this several weeks ago...


But I didn't know it was a TV show. Here are a couple of more...



>
[glances toward living room stenographer] "Please read back what my wife said 45 seconds ago." stenographer: I promise not to get mad.

>
This anti-elephant fence is 2-inches high.

Reminds me of the Tiger Teeth used to stop tanks.
>
IRONIES? YOU DECIDE


^Reading book on Never Eat Alone.

Then there's this guy...



>
Today a couple of young friends and I were sitting outside at the bar and a young man of 20 or so walked by and he had ironed creased in his shorts like these.

I hadn't seen anything like that since 1960s and the other guys didn't even know how they were made. I'm thinking he lived with his mother.
Such things are so rare, by the way, I had to search a long time to find that image on Google.

>
Many European countries are moving to ban any head covering that makes it impossible to identify the wearer.

Specifically they want ever citizen to be identifiable. And this lady is not.

And here's why...

They really have no idea who is getting on and off their airplanes, much less if they are really licensed to drive or dispense drugs, etc. Seems like a no brainer to me.
UPDATE: A Supreme Court has ruled the ban is illegal.

>


>
I'm not sure how I can prove it, but I think I sleep better since I started Folio Olio.

>
Population density in the US

I found that very interesting.

>

Because he could.

>
All I want is to live well and to die in a manner so bizarre and gruesome it can only be described with a German word.

>
Cute picture of a dog's first encounter with a horse...

But look at the metal shoes on that horse. Anybody seen anything like that?

>
A zebra in a crocodile costume?


Speaking of...


>
Father photographs his 5-year old daughter in the clothing and settings of Renaissance Dutch, Flemish, and Italian masters.



That is one beautiful child.

>
Walking along the walls of Dubrovnik guy found the House of the Undying.

I have found my dream job. I'd like to be the guy who travels around and finds locations for movies...cool movies.

>
Pay attention:

You're welcome.

>

THE GAMES BOYS PLAY



You look at that and think how fun it looks.

I look at it and wonder about the size of the pumps that would require.

The above is the water. This is the air.


And this is the fire...


>
Instead of "In God We Trust" written on our money, we should have "In Money We Trust" written on our bibles.

>
Nice tripod for phones only about 9 bucks!


>
I don't think this guy who just told a woman to calm down understands how women work.

>


>
Old age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else.

>







No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive