About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

WEDNESDAY #2823

One Of My Very Own…


Not One Of My Very Own…


Another Not One Of My Very Own…



EMAIL
ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html








Is this true?



Beats stylistically spray painting your name.




I'm all for it.



>
My wife suggested we try something we haven't done since college. I said, "Other people?"

>

Without an address, an Icelandic tourist drew this map of the intended location (cavalryman) and surroundings on the envelope. The postal service delivered!

>
When and where I grew up, this type house was common.

That may be one reason that I marvel at my own home and possessions every damn day.

>

Well, what goes around comes around.

>
Said to be a Polish cavelryman attacking a German motorcycle.


>
This is a fundamentalist church baptism.

I've seen a thousand of them, but I want you to notice the exposed hand. I sat through a baptism whereby a women did something very similar, and there was a long - very long - discussion of whether she was, in fact, baptized because she wan't "fully immersed." They decided to baptize her again.
For this very reason, all the churches I attended had a pool with a glass front so everyone could witness the full immersion.

Try not to laugh, but I remember one huge scandal in the church and it had to do with a really good man who was due to be promoted to elder, but the bible states that an elder has to have believing children; which makes sense. If you can't lead your own family how could we trust you to lead the "flock?" Then someone pointed out that the scriptures said "children" and that good man only had one "child." Even after it was known that the wife of this man could not have any more kids due to a medical problems, he was denied his well earned eldership.

>
Awesome reflexes from an extra.


More show business humor...


>
If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy ACME stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner?

>
This, of course, is a good man...

But my attention was drawn to the young girl. How is it that a child like that couldn't find another alternative than homelessness? Where are the great-aunts and uncles; or cousins? Where is the beloved teacher?
I will assure you that I would share a bedroom with a young person trying to get their life together.

>


Reminds me of an aerial view of Mecca?

But maybe that's just me, but I call that a Mosque Pit.

>
Woman orgasm under CT scan with all these people in the room watching....and LISTENING!

I find that amazing. My wife can't orgasm if there is a wrinkle in the sheet under her ass. Or at least that's what she tells me.

>

I know you are probably sick and tired of me going on and on about this, but it is a huge problem that is so easily fixed.
If find it interesting that every major law enforcement agency in the Federal Government advices to keep it ILLEGAL. I suspect it is to keep the enforcement dollars pouring in...but that just might be my cynicism.
But how can anyone defend the prohibition of a plant just because it looks like a plant that has had 0 overdoses in its history?


>
Every time I hear someone say "The Lord works in mysterious ways," I picture him performing miracles while juggling...or doing Michael Jackson's Moonwalk.

>
Work dress that has the Hubble Deep Field on it.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if this caught on! Why doesn't every school teacher in America own one of those dresses? Imagine explaining to children that the images on her dress were sucked out of a very tiny utter black (to the naked eye) speck of night sky. It chills me to the bone.

>
Foundation for a silo...

It's like a living graph depicting work done and work yet to be done.

>

This guy has obviously never been to Detroit....or Chicago.


>
PEOPLE MISBEHAVING
Iranian wrestler is devastated as he is told he has to fake a medical injury and forfeit his next match against Israel because Iran doesn’t recognize Israel as a state and doesn't compete against them.


What a remarkably controlled panic.

This is one creepy-ass kid.

Anybody want to tell me what I'm looking at here?

>
Our hominid ancestor Lucy died after falling from tree, new analysis of her bones suggests.

So we started out inept?
And if you don't know who Lucy is, why the fuck not?

>
How to tie the Trucker's Hitch

It is this stage that allows you to cinch the rope very, very tightly.


>
In heaven I would be the guy who asked everyone what they died of, then laughing at the stupid shit.

>
SOME REALLY GOOD IDEAS

Equipped with an AN/APG-71 Solid-state AESA radar, a F-22 Raptor could spot 26 MiG-29 sized targets from more than 270kM away and attack six targets simultaneously. The little chips you see on the radar are transmitter modules, each radar has 1640 of these modules.

I think these are Russian. I want one.


I am going to assume the wide loops are designed to keep traffic moving very quickly...


Oh, hell yeah!

I would design it so it could be attached to any bottle.

I've shown you this before, but this clip shows just how strong it is immediately after construction.


>
It's better to have guns and need them than to not have them and not need them.
(read that again)

>
Found in an Australian forest


Said to be a koala.

>
ANIMALS ACTING LIKE HUMANS



>
I love drinking games.... except the one where you have to try to walk a straight line while saying the ABCs backwards.

>
LANGUAGE FUN


Sorry, sexually confused, but you are not going to commandeer my alphabet...not on my watch!




>
By law, a Canadian's blood must be at least 5% maple syrup at all times.
The punishment for breaking this law is the loss of your Canadian citizenship, and being sent to America as an immigrant.

>




And, yes, that is how the rest of the world views your behavior.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive