About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, November 11, 2016

FRIDAY #2881

One Of My Very Own…

"No."

EMAIL
ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html



POST-ELECTION INTERWEB CHATTER










And...




When Melania Trump realized she was moving into a smaller less luxurious home.

















(did you notice Kennedy's head?)




>

- Thanks to the ice bucket challenge the gene responsible for ALS has been found, meaning we are closer to an effective treatment. Let me rephrase that: we are close to getting a treatment for a very bad disease because a lot of people (including really hot celebrities) got wet.
- 70,000 Muslim clerics declared a fatwa against ISIS.
- California is now powering over 6 million homes with solar power, a record in the US.
- Apparently worldwide crime as a whole has drastically declined as a whole in the last couple of decades.
- The ozone layer is repairing itself and all the work we did to get rid of those aerosol chemicals was actually worth it.
- Death by heart disease has decreased by 70% in the United States.
- A retiree is launching a project to transport 80 endangered rhinos to an Australian reservation to save the animals from poaching.



>
I'm going to adopt a tapeworm. Perfect pet, cheap to feed, doesn't pee, bark, chew stuff or sit on your head. Best bit, it makes you skinny.


>
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
The Boötes Void, a void in space that's nearly 330,000,000 light-years in diameter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo%C3%B6tes_void

It actually looks more like this.

It's not a see-through hole, it is more like a bubble with stars all around it.




What a time to be alive.

Chinese construction company HuaShang Tengda printed an entire two-storey house in Beijing. The company’s team built the frame of the house then covered it with concrete using its gigantic 3D printer. It took just 45 days from start to finish – traditional building methods would usually take months to achieve the same feat.

Months ago I tried to post a gif of the huge 3D printer that spewed concrete, but it was to large.

>
"Sure, you could bury it but hear me out." Taxidermy is invented.

>
SOME THINGS I REMEMBERED
My father once told me that they used to rate tires as to flats per mile. The roads were awful and then there were the maps.

He said there were maps you could buy to help you get from one place to the other that were not large cities. Some of the instructions were: "Go two miles and turn right at the red barn, then go 1.3 miles until you come to a big oak, then turn right on a two lane road between to corn fields."

A drug dealer friend of mine told me that from time to time he came into possession of a great deal of cash that he couldn't put in the bank.

His hiding place of choice were PVC pipe like the above that he would bury. If he were raided, the metal detectors wouldn't pick it up.

>
TODAY'S SILLINESS


Just another day at the office...

Okay, that was not a gif of something funny, but I figured if I stared at it for a couple of minutes so should you.



The Crime Rate In Detroit Is Getting Out Of Control.





>
When I explain that there have been thousands of gods, believers turn that around as "proof" that there "must" be a creator.
I present this as a rebuttal,

Using their argument, those things are real also, because so many people believe in them.
And just because this is in the realm of spooky beliefs...


>
A zendetta is when you launch a blood feud against a killer who murdered your entire family, but remain pretty chill about the whole thing.

>
ICE

Ice sculpture that dispenses shrimp.


I posted this months ago, but I didn't have the whole story. This is actually an Ice River flowing in the Desert in Saudi Arabia after hail storm.

The entire thing is composed of hailstones.

An ice berg rolling over.


>
My wife learned a hard lesson the day she forgot the word berry when googling blueberry waffle recipes.

>
AIR

Lt. Kylie Bowers and her A-10 Thunderbolt II


Extraordinary!


This is a kite.


>
I always get a "Yes" from women, but it's usually followed by "That's him, officer."

>
THE AMERICAN NEGRO
Let's just go ahead and assume this is made up; it's still worth the read.
















Then I remembered the South Africans who wanted white man's science out of the university.



This fits in here somehow...


I wouldn't make it free or it will be swamped with people totally unequipped for college.

Nice sentiment...

And hand transplants.

I was sent this. I will present it in its entirety.

"Look at what they have done to France! LOOK AT IT! It looks like a fucking zombie apocalypse took place. The whole place is destroyed and we keep acting like all of them are innocent people just trying to find peace and safety. But they have brought the war with them. They don't care about Europe - it's not their land, they didn't fight for it - so why bother preserving it right? Better wreck all the shit while they can. I do realize that not all migrants are like this, but at this point i'm pretty much out of tip-toeing around trying not to insult people. If a country grants you safety you try to be a good fucking citizen and not act like a wild animal shitting on the streets and destroying everything in sight. God damn it people!"

I am well aware of people just flat out lying on the internet...

I will surely let you know if my French post was factual or not, but I need a little help from you guys.

I am not one of these people:


>
PEOPLE NOT LIKE YOU AND ME
Shiny legs?

White paint.

Yeah in the 1930s how many bodies you could fit in the trunk was a real selling point...

Especially in Chicago.



1991 National beard and mustache Championship-Freestyle category entry/Tacoma, WA

That's all made of his beard hair.


Here's the link if you want to hear it also.
sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHXNaYoguNU

A guy managed to swap hats with the fucking Pope!


My wife has some new moves...


>
Got out of the car and dropped my keys in the gutter. They landed next to my mind, which I thought I'd lost.

>



So maybe it is time that I tout my own religion.


You need historical evidence? We got historical evidence.


Need facts and figures? We got facts and figures.




And that this shows the DNA structure is no accident...

And before you criticize mine as silly and unbelievable, remember this...


I could just imagine a drunk Jesus standing on the table swinging a loaf of French bread over his head and shouting "YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?!"

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive