About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

TUESDAY #2871

One Of My Very Own…

Let's try that again...


EMAIL
ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html



Here is an example of how you can feel good and bad at the same time: Atlanta beat my Green Bay Packers by a score of 32-33, but I had Atlanta in the 33 pool and won $150.
>
Cast saying goodbye to Steven Yeun.

>
Earthquake in Italy filmed in open field.

Damn!



>
Mike Pence has a strong resume, including Governor of Indiana and Shawshank Prison Guard.

>


>
Wife told me sex on vacation was the best ever. Worst postcard I've ever got.

>


>
The caption for this wonderful image read:

Lame Bull 1940, indian, old face, powerful face, intense, strong, emotional, storyteller, indian, Native American, wild, portrait, b/w

>
Art with a conscience...


>
My wife is such a nice person she puts "Please" and "Thank you" in all her Google searches; as in "Please translate Pro Bono to English, Thank you."

>
PHOTOGRAPHY I CAN TOLERATE






>
Seriously, just how many anal probes does it take for an advanced species to understand human anatomy?

>


>
The Cherokee Trail ran from Ashville, NC to Charleston, SC and was used by Native Americans for centuries before the white man arrived.

One could assume the same trail was used because there was fresh watering holes along the way. Anyway, I actually walked on part of it and it looked very similar to the image above; tamped down by countless footfalls.

>
MEDICAL ISSUES




>
Today the UPS guy acted like he'd never seen anyone answer the door in a loin cloth & a straw farmer's hat.

>
THINGS I LEARNED TODAY



How absolutely wonderful.



I can't swear that all those images were from the same new find. However, the article said the prints were more or less 19,000 years old. My question is: Is that long enough for the mud to turn to stone? Somebody help me with this.

>
THINGS I HAVE LEARNED RECENTLY
How very interesting...






>
SOMETHING I KNOW A LOT ABOUT
This is a Sidewinder Air to Air Missile. They are one of the first such missiles and so well designed that it has been in used almost unchanged for 60 years.

Notice first that there are 4 components and during testing if something fails you just remove and replace, but you don't have to disassemble anything. The pieces just screw together.
It is called a Sidewinder from the snake that wiggles its way across the sand, and the missile does some crazy maneuvers on the way to target. The heat detector requires such deviations. The detector his super cooled and is side to be able to pick out a candle in the Sahara Desert 5 miles away.
Some of the simple, yet effective, components include this Rollerons, which helps stabilize it.

They are basically little gyroscopes on the trailing edge of each fin; turned by the air as the missile streaks forward.

The missile is most often hung externally on the aircraft and to keep the Rollerons from wearing out in normal flying there are lock rods that freeze the wheels in place until the rocket motor is fired. Once fired, the part of the locking rod that is located directly in the thrust zone, melts, freeing the Rollerons to spin. It was designed by a Navy ensign...in his spare time.

>
"STOP THAT, CLAUDE, ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED!"

I don't think that is the first time that has happened.

>
SIGNS AND SUCH




>
Every can ought to fit together when stacked; like beer cans.

>
HUMAN FALLIBILITY
I'll have some of what he had...


Oh, look, women are doing something uncomfortable and stupid...again....VOLUNTARILY!!


Must read what they are saying...
Can you imagine that being an American News show about Obama?


>
The last time my wife danced at a party, she looked like a doe on a frozen lake.

>
THIS SUITS ME TO A TEE



I just wanted to be able to read a complete memoire about my life and not puke.

>
GOOD IDEAS...I GUESS...
Fitting two pizzas on one pan...


Edible Pizza Beer Koozie

Oh, hell, yeah!

Shot glasses made from beer bottles...


I'll let this speak for itself.

If it can do print there should be no reason it can't do black and white image. Can there?

Wood that looks like bricks...

You can't imagine how much I love that.

>
FEATS BY HUMANS

I'm assuming the nail was stuck to the top of his hand while it was behind his back.

"Here, Tyrone, just let me straighten that out for you."
"NO, NO, NO...!"


World record for lowest standing backflip.

How do you decide you want to learn how to do that?
>



I know you guys are getting tired of that, but it looks just like my wife when I try to snuggle her into sex when she's not in the mood.
And that, boys and girls, is why men invented chemicals.

>
Any of you guys ever stuck your dick so far in crazy that you hit Satan's cervix?

>


What a powerful sentiment.

Some of you may not know this...

I read (but don't entirely believe) that that's one of the reasons artists like Jackson Pollock were so praised; to wit: Only in America could an artist get away with doing that.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive