About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

TUESDAY #2899

One Of My Very Own...


EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com



I have no idea if these numbers are correct, but I do know he was not the good leader the world is making him out to be.


>




This is one of the scariest things I've ever read...



Couldn't you just hold a sign that says
"NOT VERY GOOD IN A WAR?"
>

Anybody know anything about this?
>

Fucking imiagrunts, coming over here stealing our dictionaries!
>
Israeli officials said many of the wildfires that have engulfed parts of northern and central Israel for five days were intentional acts of arson, with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu dubbing it a "wave of incendiary terrorism."
Say what you will, but it's a pretty effective strategy. Why blow something up when you can very easily burn it down.



>
Microwave broke and the wife had to cook on the stove like goddamn Betty Rubble.
>
MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC 

I think music is a very good thing...especially for children.

Learning to make music actually stimulates a part of the brain that comes in handy with other learning tasks.
And I am not an over-protective parent...

But if you put a child in a car that has a sound system this powerful, I call it child abuse...


>
United Airlines once tried to charge my wife $25 for the bags under her eyes.

>
DIRT DIRT AND MORE DIRT
Notice that it didn't cave in - it was pushed...


Guy dug these out of the dirt. Coprolite fossil. Upper Jurassic. (It's poop)


Fern fossil, likely from the upper Mississippian period.


This extraordinary creature crawls on the dirt...


Things like this happen high above the dirt...


>
I found out two things today:
1. Kitchen sex is wild and exciting.
2. The staff at McDonalds is quite narrow-minded.

>
EVERYBODY NEEDS A HOBBY


I bet he had a ball building this...



Did you notice that in grabbing the mouse the raptor opened the beer? That scores high on the innovation scale.


Well, I wasn't planning on being gay today.

>
My wife and I play a game where she talks all day and I bang my head against a wall.

>
JOKES I THOUGHT WERE GOOD ENOUGH TO SHARE WITH YOU







Whites all look the same...


Asians all look the same...


Blacks all look the same...


>
Violence is never the answer, unless the question is 'What is never the answer?'

>
GOOD GUY


BAD GUY


Exactly.

>
Guy made a program which would find pictures that shared the same pixels.



I don't know what I'm supposed to do with that but nevertheless it's oddly captivating.

>
Doesn't look like it, but this is one of the most famous ships to ever sail.

It's sinking caused an entire war, and this was the rallying cry...

For $1000 and the win, Alex, I'll take What War Was It?

These used to rule the waves until Dolittle demonstrated that he, alone in a bomber, could sink one...with one bomb...and a pair of balls as big as melons...steel melons...


World War I in one cartoon:


Imagine the trial and error it took to get this right...

And without multiple injuries or deaths.

Answer to above $1000 question:
The Spanish American War.

>
So, there is a website of lists. I clicked on most dangerous cities in the world and got this.

I found #5 rather disappointing.

>
My wife starts to scramble eggs; “THESE YOLKS WON'T BREAK! THIS IS TAKING FOREVER!”
.0008 seconds later; “Oh, ok.”


>
SHIT YOU DON'T SEE EVERY DAY
Ever wonder why he was called The Greatest?


Japanese baseball player crushes one through a 2 ft gap in the roof.

Horee cow!



There is an anal joke in here somewhere...

Oh, there it is.

Volcano in Papau new Guinea - very satisfying shock wave!


>
If there's ever an apocalypse, you'll recognize me because I'll be the zombie wearing flip flops.

>
REPOSTS FROM RUSSIA



Reminds me of Christianity.

>
I know I'm in the minority but I actually support America staying in the European Union.

>



I can't imagine how a modern woman would fall for that Bronze Age misogynistic bullshit.

1 comment:

MacGyver2016 said...

In lieu of the $1,000 cash prize, can I have one extra blog post? Y'know, some day if you decide enough is enough and retire the blog, then perhaps just put it off for a day and do one more post for us poor, despondent fans...

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive