About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

WEDNESDAY #2928

One Of My Very Own...


EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com



Do any of y'all remember the video of the guy shoving a young woman down the subway stairs with his foot? Well, this from an alert reader:

"The daily mail UK said he is a Bulgarian thug who has a long record and assumed he was just anti social. he has 3 kids and a wife in Bulgaria. Germany has no extradition treaty with Bulgaria but they say when apprehended they will send him back to stand trial."

Now there is this:

"These guys tried to set a homeless man on fire in the Berlin Metro."

"Mainstream media has been reporting more on the issue and one of the perpetrators was a 27 year old Bulgarian."

What the fuck is wrong with Bulgaria?



>
11yo: Daddy, Why can't we get a dog?
Me: I like our house the way it is.
11: What, small?
Me: Go to your drawer.

(that is awful, but when I'm sent a joke free, I use it.)

>
THE WRITTEN WORD


---

---

---


>
Started a pillow fight with my wife, but I forgot that's where I hide my Oreos.

>
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

---
Fossilized T-rex teeth

Fucker should have flossed.
---
Please, please tell me this is not faked...

Now let's see if it can catch Sarah Connor.
---

My buddy the chemist showed this to all his students.
---

---
56 million year old Nokia preserved in amber.

---

---


>
'Let's just agree to disagree.'
  - Me, saying grace at Thanksgiving table.

>
SOME COOL ASS SHIT
There's always somebody who wants a half glass of wine...

---
1967 Jetboat Stingray hybrid

(probably photoshopped but still interesting)
---
Wow!

---

---
Oh, how I loved the forest. You really need to try it.

---

How wonderful.

>
If you went back in time to murder baby Hitler there would most likely be a long line of other time travelers there to kill him also.

>
SOME NOT SO COOL ASS SHIT
Drug Testing Intensifies

---
Creepy as all get out...

---
This just...

Down right wrong.

>
My wife and I make a good team. She's about to start cooking Christmas dinner, and I'm taking the batteries out of the smoke detectors.

>
PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT SO EASILY UNDERSTOOD
Free burgers upstairs at a Polish mall. These guys didn't want to wait in line with the crowd below.

There is something about them being Polish that makes that even funnier. And that huge audience they have for their shenanigans.
---
Fools like this is why the gene pool needs a lifeguard.

That was one of the first images I ever posted.
---
When your barber has found Jesus.

---
Another new guy on the job prank...


>
MUST WATCH heartwarming video! Limbless man rents himself as talking door stop for rich people to afford daughter's seizure medication.

>
Under the Antarctic Ice




Feeding on a dead seal...


>
Whoever said you cannot live off of beer and vending machine snacks alone did not try hard enough.

>
INTERNATIONAL OBSERVATIONS
This guy sells clay figurines...

I wonder why he wouldn't just leave the drawers open, but maybe that's just me.
---

---

I had no idea that this insanity was global.
God help us. But you know, if they changed all the bibles using that word I think it's worth it.
---

"Political Correctness will be the end of us... I am so pissed about what is happening here... No, I don't blame Muslims for this, but for FUCKS sake, someone should be allowed to identify their attacker of what EVER ethnicity they may be and not get called racist."
Breitbart, Jan 13. 2016

Breitbart is very suspect, I know, but that doesn't change this fact.
The election of strong nationalists all over the world had no correlations - rich/poor, new/old, first world/third world. Except one: They all had a large influx of emigrants. Make of that what you will.
---
Political cartoon by Norwegian artist Bloom.

---
Suburban Denmark

I have the strongest inclination that it's gated to keep out all the rift-raft like me, so your little snowflake is no contaminated by any of my free thought.
---
Another 15 tons of illegally poached elephant tusks being burned by Kenyan authorities.

There is something sickening sad about that...on multiple levels.
---
Ika laughs, Lioshka lit a cigarette. They are all in a great mood, ready to go into the combat. They will be dead less than an hour later. War zone, Eastern Ukraine, Ukrainian soldiers.


You can lay this squarely at the doorstep of Mr. Putin...our new president's buddy.


The Ukrainian flag is blue and yellow.

Did you notice that all the UN is doing is watching in the mirror? Fuck the UN.

23 mm sniper gun, Ukrainian army, war zone, Eastern Ukraine...or at least that is what I was told.

GENTLE READERS: If one of you guys from The Ukraine have any images or news you want to share, please send it via the email address at the intro of this blog. I think about you guys and gals daily.
---
An oldie but goodie for my newer viewers...


>
My young friends are always talking about clubbing and being hit on. Today's social scene sounds so violent.

>




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive