About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, January 2, 2017

TUESDAY #2934

One Of My Very Own...


EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com




I'm in a huge Bowl Game Pool and with three games to go, I'm in fifth.

I always play with the user name Aardvark so I appear first in alphabetical order.

I picked Southern Cal; then Oklahoma; and finally Alabama for the championship. Wish me luck.
>
Hopefully the last I will have to say about 2016...



>
I couldn't have said it better myself...

>
And the good news is...

And let's not forget that that is happening under Obama's watch.
>
I fucked up.


The law does state that minors won't be treated as criminals if they are caught under such circumstances. But state Democrats say that distinction was necessary so that the children aren't being blamed or punished for their situation. Think child prostitution.


>

Black Lives Matter, indeed.
I will state as a fact that if there was a city - any city - where white people were killing other white people at a rate of 2 or 3 A DAY, then the state and/or federal government would declare Marshal Law and send in the army.
>
It's called Creative Vandalism and it's a good thing.


As soon as I heard about that I told my bar mate that it was probably done with cloth. How did I know that? Cause that's the way I would have done it.

>
The greatest quote of the year...so far...

>
In 2012, Greek citizen and scientist Phillipos Loizos created a Facebook page mocking Elder Paisios, the late Greek Orthodox monk seen by many as a prophet. On the Facebook page, he referred to the monk as "Pastistios", giving a nod to Pastafarianism. He also replaced his face with an image of pastitsio, a Greek beef dish. For this, Loizos was arrested for blasphemy. He was later found guilty of "insulting religion" and sentenced to ten months in prison.
But lest we forgot, according to former Governor of Alaska and 2008 Republican Vice Presidential candidate, Sarah Palin, atheists are "dangerous" and "must be stopped."



>
An emotionally disturbed man was stopped by security in Trump headquarters, but not before being named a senior advisor.
>
FILM STILLS




I will state as a fact that if a big time movie star sat down next to me at a bar, I would just nod and maybe ask how they are doing. Some way for pro athletes. My friend was sitting next to some big ex-NFL player with a Super Bowl ring and when I walked by he said, "Here Ralph try this on," and handed me the ring. I put it on my finger and headed toward the door. They all laughed. I don't even remember the player's name.

>
WIRE LADY




You would think they would be a little fragile for public display.

>
WOMEN STUDIES



In areas of great need, women work just as hard as men...then go home and cook and clean. Who do you think made up this lopsided system?
---
A guy wrote this:


I don't know if she or he posted this...


---

Speaking of...
Oh Dear god.
---
I honestly do believe women play more games than men...

Although I found that delightful.
---


---
If only I weren't already married.

You have to admit, women get way more attention than men. 
You may remember that when I speak in front of an auditorium full of people, I pretend I am naked. And that's the truth.

>
NAUGHTY BITS

So, am I to assume this means this wasn't the only incestuous inbreeding sex ring in Alabama? And if so, how do they know this one is the largest?
---

---

>

I used to tell every woman that has gave me a blow job that she was the best I've ever had. They all believed me.


>
YA GOTTA LOVE MUSLIMS

In Lebanon, women dressed as brides, in bandages, are calling for the abolition of a law that exonerates a rapist if he marries his victim. Wedding dress protesters want law abolished.

Who the fuck thought up such insanity? Oh, yeah, god.

This is a modern mosque...

I had no idea.
---
Okay, I get it. I went to the link and it was a real 60 minutes piece posted some time ago.
'Sharia Patrols' Harassing Citizens in London, Belgium, Sweden

"Ultimately I want to see every woman in this country covered from head to toe. I want to see the hand of the thief cut. I want to see adulterers stoned to death. I want to see Sharia Law in Europe. And I want to see it in America as well. I believe that our patrols are a means to that."

>
WORK AND WORKERS




I used to go to Mexico every year and I've seen shit like this every where I went. It follows this old adage: You do what you have to do to get the job done. And, of course, "What is an OSHA?"

In this movie the Clean Off The Feet Guy is do-it-yourself...


Tying a rope to your shovel makes a huge difference. For one you can work with your back erect.


Here's the link of the demonstration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQkGfqmD8Fc
---
I don't care what you say, I lay all the card skimming bullshit at ATMs right at the doorstep of the manufacturer.

It should not be possible to attach card skimmers and the fake keyboard above. How about you have to smile for the camera while the machine scans your fingerprints before it let's you in?
And don't be shocked and call it government surveillance; you aren't forced to use the machine; just walk inside the bank.
---
This is impressive...


>
Interesting miscellaneous:

I don't remember where, but as I recall this is a government slowly getting rid of a refugee camp.


What a shot!

I'm going to guess he was photographing something else and just got lucky.---
---

Makes as much sense as any of the other myths. 

>
DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS 

These Asian beetles look like ladybugs, but once in the mouth they stick to the roof and make it very very sore.

---

---


>
THE MALE HUMAN
This kid got stuck in a handrail and dozens of people rush to...


Take pictures with him.

And laugh.
---
I will guarantee you it was a guy who doctored with that clip from yesterday...

---
Canada's version of "the floor is lava."

Aka "the floor is hypothermia."
---

I was mesmerized by that.
---
And here is how fickle life can be...

Life or death in the blink of an eye.


>
Please pay attention now. Immediately following this post and accessed with the "Older Posts" button below is an entire email I got from a Ukrainian. I will let it speak for itself...powerful stuff.

>




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive