About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

THURSDAY #3077



AVA MARIA



===
A photo of Fleet Week in New York from my brother-in-law's apartment.

===
The jury may not have bought this defense, but they obviously didn't think the prosecution proved their case either. The judge apparently never ruled on the defendant's request to enter his exceptionally large member into evidence by displaying it to the jury.

===
As you know, I'm very sympathetic to a peoples' struggles to fix their own countries.
Those people in Venezuela don't have food or medicine. That, Gentle Reader, is a pretty good reason to take to the street.

One protest was titled: "Medicines Now, Peaceful Protest." 

But to be clear, most of the protesters may be peaceful...


But if you fire bomb a government vehicle, it has crossed the line from peaceful to open rebellion. 
And all bets are off.

===
Trump calls suicide bombers losers. I would ALWAYS refer to them as Daesh, ISIS' first nickname that they hate. Also use the word MURDERER, as they are very sensitive to being called that.
This should be the first thing you seen when you Google Isis.

Speaking of Daesh Murderers...
They have taken over Marawi City in the Philippines. 

Prison fire, rumored that all detainees have been released.


===
Manchester Police Name Have ID'd Salman Abedi As Yesterday's Manchester Attacker.
I just heard an expert in such things say that most of these home grown attackers were petty thugs prior to recruitment. They didn't just turn lawless, they just changed their MO. 

But you are not going to intimidate the British.
They stood, alone, against the whole German war machine....and won.

===

Fat Boy's new toys...




<>
I had about eight bets out and won them all. I said, "Thank you gentlemen, it's been a business doing pleasure with you." I knew exactly what I meant even as they mulled.


THE ARTS

How hot is it?

===

===
This from an abandoned building.

===

===
Well....maybe.

===
That's not really art, but I didn't have anywhere else to put it and I found it odd enough to share.

<>
I once tried to quit drinking and not only did I fall off the wagon. I then dragged that wagon into the woods, set it on fire, and used the insurance money to buy a carton of Marlboros.


HUMAN'S CREATIONS

This out in the middle of nowhere.

===
Could have put this one in the art section.

===
Anyone want to explain this to me?
I still marvel at the interstate highway system.
I read somewhere that each turn is designed for 
85 mph.

===
Sheep?

===
Saw this and couldn't help but think of my wife and my roadtrips.

When things like this were almost daily occurrences. 
My advice is to always take the backroads. I would often check out my rearview mirror and not see a car for miles and just stop in the middle of the road and just marvel at the utter isolation. 

===
What's up with the yellow line?

<>
Have you ever put sugar cubes up you butt so ants will crawl up in there and nibble on the itchy part?


THINGS I LEARNED TODAY

Well, that's a good thing.

===

===

===

===

<>
I'm learning photoshop so I can remove Waldo from all Where's Waldo.


JUST FOR LAUGHS

I still smile at this even the 100th time around...

===

===

===

His younger brother's reaction...

===

===
Why wouldn't he just tell one of those guests he encounters to call the maid to let him back in?

===
If only it were that simple.
But even at this late date I will tell you that it gave me a great deal of peace of mind when I read the observation that if you had a time machine to go back and correct all of your mistakes, would you still be the same person. I think not.
So when I lay in bed at night and cringe at this or that embarrassing thing I've done in my past, I now immediately smile, know I wouldn't be the man I am had I not made that mistake.

===
Well, that depends on what the question is. If the question is who is going to get laid first, the answer is obvious.

===
Tighter, please.

===
Homeland security...
I watched a documentary about a guy whose job was the removal of problematic bears. He had a rather small dog that would tree the bear where it could be tranquilized. He stated that bears have an innate fear of dogs. I think it must have to do with wolves in packs.

<>
Your first autopsy is always the worse. 


NIPPLES AND SUCH


===
Marcia Lippman 

===
Three’s a crowd, four’s a party.
Their wash foot guy should be fired.

===

===
Study this carefully and try to find out what perplexed me.
Yet again, she doesn't have a wash foot guy. But then you can tell she walked on her tiptoes since her heels are clean. But whats up with the clean two middle toes?

<>
I miss not seeing old white dog shit anymore.


PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING

I wonder how many times he drove it through the shed and out the other end?
Ooooor, he drove the boat up on the beach as fast as he could go, then just built the shelter where it stopped.

===
Inventory counter is fast.
But it is even more impressive with sound:

===
My young friend is working on his PhD in chemistry and he had never heard of that, but agrees it's a great idea.

===

===
How could anyone walk past this demonstration at a store and not buy one?

===
I'm assuming that is to help diagnose the semi-illiterate patient.

<>
Nobody gets lost anymore.

<>



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive