About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, July 28, 2017

FRIDAY #3139

One Of My Very Own...



ROLLING STONE GIMME SHELTER


"Take Me" is a movie about a kidnapping simulation business. I liked it.

===

===
I'm very worried about children watching the eclipse. I think their glasses should be taped on so they can't peek. Seriously.

===
The girl was raped in front of the village council members and her parents. I doubt people are even surprised about this happening in Pakistan.

===

Here are some alternative titles:

===
Shit still hitting the fan in Venezuela.
I don't think there is anything...and I mean ANYTHING, to motivate young Americans to do that...unless it was take away their internet.

===
Diver has an incredibly close call with a megamouth shark, one of the rarest sharks in the world.



<>
HOW DID BUZZ KNOW TO FREEZE AROUND HUMANS IF HE DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS A TOY, DEBBIE?


THINGS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE


===

===

===

===

===

===
Does this look like a woman who would do such a thing?
Yes. Yes, it does look like a woman who would do that.

===

===
Damn them.

===


<>
Whenever I felt sorry for myself, I took my children to the grocery store. And then there were like 40 people feeling sorry for me.


HUMAN COMBATANTS

Not your normal combatant...

===
They are now actively looking for this asshole.
The middle-aged lady in red is Jeanette. She runs a little chicken stand. The two psychos wearing black got angry that their chicken was cold. They banged on the walls and windows until Jeanette came out, and then attacked her. When Jeanette's daughter came out to see if her mom was okay, the big boy sucker-punched her right in the face. She got a nasty black eye, while her mother had a broken nose.
The U.S. Marshals are after them at this point. If you see them, contact the police.  

===
I'll let this one speak for itself.

===
Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is Going to kick Connor McGregor's ass.
Remember they are going to box...no wrestling or kicking or shit like that.

===
Oh, look, they aren't finished.


<>
Why does the ARMy use FOOT soldiers for HAND to HAND combat?


SCIENCE STUFF

My chemist friend is working hard on nanotubes and he showed me the molecules that combine and keep combining. I taught him all he knows...about gambling anyway.

===
I really respect this guy.

===
The Sun Setting On Mars
Thank you NASA for allowing me to see that.

===
I just heard that the spot changes shape often from damn near perfectly round to oval.

===
Future is now. You can actually control this thing only with your brain.
Well, technically, that's the way humans control everything.

Speaking of drones...
A drone was used to find this hidden glacial pool in the Himalayas. But I doubt it was mentally guided to the site. Check out the rocks the ice dropped as it was carried along on its journey.


<>
Can you even imagine the pressure of being a janitor at MIT?


HUMAN INGENUITY

Wow! Anybody know what this was used for?

===
It looks like the drill is taped to the support base.
But if it works, it works.

===
These next ones are called Redneck Engineering.
They are, however, effective and cheap.

Fake it till you make it

That one is actually pretty impressive.

===
I'm going to put art in the ingenuity section cause I don't have enough for a whole section.

===
Can we assume the artist is making an anti-pollution statement?


<>
My wife "forgot" to do laundry so long that I had to wear a Halloween costume from 1976.


FUN WITH LANGUAGE

When self-styled liberal feminists argue with a straight face that veils and headscarves are "symbols of female empowerment" then we've reached some kind of oxymoronic apogee.

===







===




===
May you live in interesting times.
That's just one of the thousands of plot holes in that book.


<>
 Firecrackers let you know how close drunk people are to your house.


A COUPLE OF OLDIES

===
Death of Osama bin Laden: President Barack Obama and members of his national security team monitor the Navy SEALs raid that killed Osama bin Laden in 2011.
The collective asshole tension set off seismographs. 

<>


Slowly but surely...
It's only a matter of time.

1 comment:

Jambe said...

wrt the big realistic robot head: it was done for a medical conference. Here's a really short minidoc about its creation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3gE1Zp9Vt8

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive