About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, July 27, 2017

THURSDAY #3138

One Of My Very Own...





Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, a millionaire property developer has been cleared of raping a teenager after claiming he accidentally tripped and fell on her. Abdulaziz was accused of forcing himself on an 18-year-old girl who slept on his sofa in his Maida Vale flat after a night out drinking.

===
And now...




<>
I hate when I finish an entire series on Netflix and my life becomes a gaping abyss of emptiness.


ARTY THINGS

We used to call such things Happenings and they were spontaneous and arty and shit.

===
I really love cleverness.

===

===
I'm a sucker for such things...
He used pine. I would have used redwood or cypress.

===
Be reminded that I discarded the vast majority of art I've made.

===
First you paint it white...

Then you paint it like this.

At first I thought it was photoshopped, but they obviously used a projector.

Even being slightly off the mark will make it not work so well.
I always provided something to indicate where one should stand for proper viewing.

===

===
I just learned some facts about this.

Do you mean to tell me that some of those coins are from the 1700s?

If so it must be vigilantly protected.


<>
I need more friends who understand that I still want to be invited but I'm not going.


ANIMALS ARE JUST SO FUCKING AMAZING

How drunk do you have to be...
The blood!

===
I'm assuming a mating ritual...

===
Birth defect...perfect match.

===
This thing is mimicking the sound of the outboard motor.
Like it's trying to communicate.
Video with sound here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GpI6NxlkP8

I would just like to remind you that no orca has ever killed a human in the wild...or so I'm told.
They are just curious of us as we are of them.

===
I dare you to guess what happens next...
Something tells me the cook as seen it all before.

===
Rangers save elephant mired in mud hole...
(gif too big.)
But what I thought about were the perfect fossils that were not torn apart by scavengers. Animal dies and sinks to the bottom and is entombed.

===
Ah yes. The classic cock in the croc strategy. Not to be confused with the new and improved vibrator in the gator technique.

===
Holy Dragon Shit Batman!
It's a baby Coluga

===
I'm seventy fucking years old and I never knew they tie the back legs together.

===

===
When you see it...
Dog shaped cloud


<>
 If you can't think of a word say "I forget the English word for it". That way people will think you're bilingual instead of just an idiot.


MANMADE ITEMS

The Laxey Water Wheel on the Isle of Mann was built in 1854 to pump water from the Glen Mooar part of the Great Laxey Mines industrial complex.

===
I'm thinking the device mounted onto the track is not to stop a runaway train, but to derail it.

===
I had something very similar to this when I was young and used to camp a lot.

===
Mercury Friendship 7

The space shuttle cock pit.

===
This thing makes my dick get hard.


<>
How Animals React To Smoke
DEER: Bounds away.
MOLE: Retreats to deep tunnel. 
BEES, WHO LIVE IN A HOME MADE OF ACTUAL CANDLE WAX: Nap time!


THINGS THAT PLEASE ME

I hate to brag...
But I got mine.

===
How could anyone think we are special when there are billions of galaxies more or less like ours.
I'm just amazed that I have the ability to think about that.

===
A well-adorned female foot...

===
Nothing special about this except that she's holding a holy moley...
Maybe two. Oh, look, there's another.
Walking down a beach, I can spot them twenty feet away. I'm that good.

===
RAF WW2 Spitfire Pilot - reunited with Spitfire

<>
ANOTHER OLDIE WE CAN'T LET ATROPHY
He seemed to remain remarkably calm.


<>
Mailmen are basically reverse garbagemen.

<>




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive