About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, July 17, 2017

MONDAY #3128 LANGUAGE

One Of My Very Own...



ODE TO JOY


===
Captured ISIS V-IED (trapcars)
Most of the cars were taken by ISIS from the people of Mosul by force. advancing Iraqi forces faced as much as 67 V-IED a day

===

===

===

===

===
She was Persian.


NOTE: I'm not proud of this post, but there were slim picking in the ether. 


<>
I used to mix metaphors but that ship has gone under the bridge.


LANGUAGE SECTION

===
===
===
===
The Ressurection of Treesus Christ

===
Makes you wonder what actually led to this being posted.

===
Milking the patriotism for all it's worth...

Then you notice this...

===
I have two hands you smuck.
Yes, I'm a problem solver.

===

===

===

===
If movies were children's books...







===

===

===

===

===

===
A wonderful headline...

===

===
<>
Climate: Hi.
Humans: You've changed.


NOT LANGUAGE SECTION

What some people will do for internet points.

And my favorite...

===
The end of WWII is celebrated in Moscow, 1945.
The whole country ran out of vodka....true.

===

===
Anyone know what these firefighters are atop?

===
I had no idea...

===
Who gets in a lion's den?
The lioness helps save the idiot.

===

I think we (humanity) have been extremely lucky that we haven't lost someone on or near the moon.

===
This is actually a thing.  It actually exists.

===
Mother Russia Facts:

Area or width?


I just assumed this was in Russia...

===


<>
My wife is probably at her sexiest when she's moving her head around trying to see if it's a smudge on her sunglasses or an eye floater.

<>

When NASA had to issue a statement explaining there are no child sex slaves on Mars.

It's like we Americans take pride in our ignorance.
And I'm sick of it. Ghosts, UFOs, Bigfoot, Chemtrails, 9/11...just fucking stop! The real world is so much more fascinating than that fabricated bullshit.


2 comments:

Jambe said...

regarding the firefighters: they're atop the Large Binocular Telescope on Mount Graham near Safford, AR.

http://www.lbto.org/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Binocular_Telescope

An article about the fire showing and referencing the firefighters:

http://tucson.com/news/science/frye-fire-might-have-damaged-telescope-dome-atop-mount-graham/

Anonymous said...

Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this article
i thought i could also make comment due to this good
article.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive