About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, October 13, 2017

FRIDAY #3216

One Of My Very Own



YOUR IN MY HEART - ROD STEWART

This guy is a piece of shit excuse for a human being.
Now think back to all the classic old actresses and think of what they had to endure in the 50s, 60s, etc. Back when nobody would have believed them had they complained.

===
You may have noticed that I haven't posted any pictures of the latest fire in California. That's because they would just look like every other fire in California.

===
They have a movie "Cube" on Netflix. I've mentioned these movies before and I find them a great watch.
I thought the first of three films was the best.

===

Border wall prototypes up in Otay Mesa California.




<>
What if instead of laughing, people just screamed 'FUNNY' repeatedly.


ANIMALS

And she watches as her baby is dragged away.

===
Quick question - You think he saw it coming?

===
Zebra just not giving a fuck.
One lucky zebra.

===

===
Little fucker did that in one night. Or so I'm told.

===
This Orangutan saw zoo keepers cleaning off after work once, but Dawn here stole a cloth and does this every day now.

According to staff they all get the same diet, fruit in the morning with oat meal for lunch, Dawn saves her banana from breakfast and mixes it with her oat meal lunch. If they serve oranges for breakfast she throws shit at them till she gets a banana. Her name is really Grace but zoo keepers started calling her Dawn after seeing "Dawn of the Planets of the Apes."



<>
Man was taken to the hospital who had six small plastic horses shoved up his ass. The hospital listed his condition as stable.


DISCUSSION POINTS

They say presentation is half the meal.
That is a whole lot of food.
Today I saw an old, poor-looking guy sitting on a bus bench eating sushi with chop sticks. That struck me as odd.

===

===
The Eichmann Show
This movie documents the making of the TV coverage of the trial of Adolf Eichmann. It should be watched.
Here is part of a conversation between the director of the show and the owner of the hotel in which he was staying in Jerusalem. 
You really can't argue with that logic.

===
I'm assuming that has to do with disposable income and not taste.

===
One of my favorite improvised moments in a movie that made it into the final cut.
That necklace was worth over a $1 million. There was a guard for it behind the camera, right next to the director. 

But this one was extraordinary...

===
Care to write a scenario in which that makes sense?

===
North Korean Anti US Propaganda

===
At first I thought he was nuts, then I realized those rapids are relatively tame.

===
Ladies and gentlemen, in my city we have a ice cream truck that drives around and serves booze laced flavors.

===
The trill of victory, the agony of defeat.

===
Found this on a major site I visit often and think it's One Of My Very Own.

===
French icon Brigitte Bardot turns 83 years old.
If I may be so bold, those are some beautifully formed breasts, but she doesn't look a day over 30.


<>
There is nothing sadder looking than a middle aged man in cargo shorts on the dance floor.


SCIENCE AND STUFF

===
Cuts off all the limbs prior to felling.

===
Milky Way and Andromeda's future collision in computer simulation.
I read that there would very few, if any collisions of stars because they are just so far apart.
RH - That first sentence had the words "in real time" before I changed it to "computer simulation." What do you suppose they meant by that?

===
"Elon Musk has made an announcement that SpaceX's first window to take cargo to Mars is 2022."

"This is all thanks to the BFR (Big Fucking Rocket) that has multiple uses: cargo missions, transporting people to the ISS, Earth to Earth transportation and, of course, trips the moon and Mars."
(BFR - How is that for scientific nomenclature.)


===
Finally some (more) good news.
Meanwhile the US has put out the welcome mat to any of the germs that want to escape England and settle here in our unvaccinated children.

===
When they come toward you they look very much like speed cyclists.

===
[verification needed]

===
[verification needed]
Stop. Just stop it.

You're not listening.
[verification needed]
I found all those in a science site, but still aren't sure of their authenticity.


<>
Sorry I didn't text you back. I was pretending I hadn't seen it and I ended up actually forgetting.


THINGS GOING STRAIGHT TO SHIT

Spanish beauty pageant contestant
Her life's dream disappears with one misstep and she ain't even wearing panties.

===
Reason #3465 for not going to South East Asia.

===
The Federal Bureau of Investigation suspected 54-year old Dave Murray, an employee of the Harris County Morgue, of being implicated in an organ trafficking network.
What a dick move.

===

Ukraine ammo depot explosion

Smoke and flames rise over a warehouse storing ammunition for multiple rocket launcher systems at a military base in the town of Kalynivka in Vinnytsia region, Ukraine September 27, 2017. Ukrainian officials say they have evacuated more than 30,000 people after a fire and ammunition explosions, at the military base on Tuesday.



===
Holy Monsoon, Batman!
That's probably in South East Asia.
At the beginning, who's the guy with the microphone?


<>
My wife's diet plan can best be described as "Unsupervised Child At a Birthday Party."

<>


<>

===

===
===

===

===


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive