About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, October 12, 2017

THURSDAY #3215

One Of My Very Own

Let's try that again.

alph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

Champagne and Reefer ~ Buddy Guy & Stevie Ray Vaughan

Remember when I said I didn't know how so many different sized shell could be fired from on gun?
They use barrel inserts.
Well, of course they do.

===
Here's a map of separatist support in Europe.
LONDON?!?!



<>
Do you think Tarzan was a virgin when he met Jane or was there some hanky-panky going on with a couple of those apes?

HUMOR

I'm on a crusade to get every person on the planet to watch this masterpiece of cinema.

===
Don't get it? Ask your son.

===
Please tell me you understood that.

===
They tattoo shelter-dogs that have been fixed. 

This guy got a vasectomy.

===
She comes in colors - Georgina Starr
Humor in art - I see nothing wrong with it.

===

===

Speaking of...
I would let that dry just like that, then add darker grout to make them show up better.

===
A gas pump at CVS?

===
I think she's done that before.


<>
What is and what is not a toilet depends on how drunk you are.


COMPETENCE

“Vices” new mural by Lonac for Arte Pública Leiria in Leiria, Portugal
Notice the light. Sun on the left, right arm illuminated on the right from reflected light off the dress. And the phone light on the thumb.

===
There are hand jobs and then there are hand jobs.

===
Temporary Tattoo Printer
I wonder how many people that device left unemployed.

===
Axe Drop is to lumber jacks what the Mike Drop is to city slickers.
Are you as good at your job as he is at his?

===
Guy Knows How to Sell Cotton Candy

===
How clever.

===
You're being rescued whether you liked it or not!
I'm thinking that just maybe that dog saw something dangerous in the water that the humans have missed.

===

===

===
Worlds oldest pairs of Levi's Jeans found in a goldmine 136 years later.
If you design it right to start with, you don't need to redesign later.

===
Sound is fucking awesome.

===
To survival not only do you have to acquire food, but do so with the absolute least amount of energy.

===
Explosion in the ammunition depot somewhere.
Who thought putting it near a city made any sense?

===
Only took a few hours to build that shell, then the void is filled with concrete.
The roof is made on the ground, then hoisted on the structure.

===
This is a mesmerizing short clip that I enjoyed.

Globe makers


<>
A signature is a written representation of the only cursive letters an adult knows anymore.


THOUGHT FODDER

I'm not really sure why the destruction of all these weapons doesn't make a lot of sense.
I think it has to do with the possibility of selling them to people in other countries and using the money to pay for more and better equipped cops.
And surely there must be some antiques in there.

===
QUESTION FOR SOMEONE SMARTER THAN I
The Scenario: A huge extinction event-sized asteroid is headed toward Earth, but if we blow it up with nuclear weapons it will only make things worse.
Read that sentence again.
Now, what in the name of sanity could be WORSE than an extinction event? 

My concerns are specifically, some of the mass of the asteroid will surely be vaporized; some blown into dust or at least small enough fragments that they will burn up in the atmosphere; and huge sections would be blown off course and thus miss the Earth. So how is that worse?
Seriously, I want to have the logic explained to me in plain English.

===
My tattoo!!

===
I am so delighted that international soccer has put a stop to professional players rolling around on the ground and grimacing like snake-bit little girls.

===

===
Conversation starters with new date
Questioning old people uses the same technique. You don't ask Grandma, "What was it like when you grew up?" It's better to narrow it down: What color was your first gown? What did you see out the window in your kitchen? When you came home from school, what did your house smell like?

===
[verification needed]

===
Latin? Seriously? A language none of the flock understands. 

===
So much for transparency.

===
Once a year, everybody in this town has dinner on the streets, around 12000 people.
I think that's a good idea. I, for one, would like to see what my neighbor's wife looks like not filtered through sheer bathroom curtains.

===
"Aborigine prisoners on there way to a work prison near Wyndham, Australia in 1930. Many of these men were tricked, kidnapped or forced into basically slaves at work prisons and camps to help spear cattle, farm, and other hard labor projects."
"Spear cattle"? Any of you Aussies want to explain that to me?

===
Exactly!

===

===

===
Takeaway? Always fall on your left side.


<>
Every odd number has an E in it.

<>

===

===

===

===

===


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive