About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

WEDNESDAY CAN'T WON'T #3221

One Of My Very Own


EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

I READ THE NEWS TODAY OH BOY

(notice segue)
NEWSY BITS




<>
Every single choice you have ever made in your life has brought you to this exact moment, reading this sentence.

ARTS AND CRAFTS


<>
Pop culture Dystopia by Filip Hodas

===
Golden Ratio / Abstract Tattoo

===

I see your two squirts and raise you...


<>
Okay people, summer's over, back to work. This isn't France.


ANIMALS

Craigslist 
Funny guy - RH.

===

Bee Comment:
"You better strengthen up your shit pussy baby cause this whole economy is built on a house of cards."

===
I almost put that in "Shit I can't or won't do."

===
I bet he makes Mrs. Anteater very happy.

===
After that, I bet that bird  swoops down on every car that comes by.

===
Don't believe it will be an effective foil.
Take squirrel can easily jump from those tree trunks to the feeder. I've seen it with my own eyes.

===
They do that with growth harmones, some of which get into the milk. Some say that is why you have early onset maturation in young girls.


<>
You should rather be tired than broke. Write that shit down, y'all, it's important.


HUMOR


===
Hahahabananahaha!

<>

===
The exact moment Harrison Ford punched Ryan Gosling for real in Blade Runner 2049.
This is a new level of awesomeness, I don’t know what makes me laugh harder, Gosling’s face or Ford’s “Oh crap I’m sued”-face.


<>
The Taliban is the worst...but great heroin though.


MORE GOOD IDEAS


===

===
I don't know what this his, but it sure looks tasty.

And it started off as Tater Tots.

===
Wooden skyscraper
Extraordinary clip about how they do it.

<>
How to never forget your gas cap.

===
Glue a rock to a prescription bottle lid to hid your key.

===
This is what happens to a hot dog when a button battery is placed inside for only two hours. Now, imagine this being the inside of your child/infant/toddler or pet's stomach or intestine. Within only a few hours it can cause a perforation (hole) within the stomach lining.
So here's the PSA, if you have a child or animal that has swallowed one or you are concerned may have swallowed one, go immediately to the ER. Please, keep out of the reach of children and animals, along with toys and electronic devices which use these batteries.


<>
Asian people eat a lot of rice.


UNUSUAL PEOPLE

Researched the theoretical Strangelet particles and here's the first entry I found.

This is what Wikipedia has to say about it.
"A strangelet is a hypothetical particle consisting of a bound state of roughly equal numbers of up, down, and strange quarks. An equivalent description is that a strangelet is a small fragment of strange matter, small enough to be considered a particle. The size of an object composed of strange matter could, theoretically, range from a few femtometers across (with the mass of a light nucleus) to arbitrarily large. Once the size becomes macroscopic (on the order of meters across), such an object is usually called a strange star." 
What I have deduced: They are like matter zombies. When they come in contact with normal matter they turn it into strangelets, which then continue on to turn other matter into strangelets. Yeah, like I understand that. - RH

<>
Guess what all these women have in common.
Hint: They were arrested for it.

===

I'll see you movie screen saver and raise you...

===
And that, Gentle Reader, is why I never lift anything.

===

<>
They have all had sex with students.

===
And this guy is just standing there.
Cops knocked on my front door in the middle of the afternoon and informed me that I had to evacuate the neighborhood. I said, "Give me 3 seconds," raced to get my shoes and shot out the front door passing me. One of them shouted after me, "Don't you want to know why?" Without even turning around I waved and said, "Nope," then head to my bar early.


<>
Almost every hand you have ever shaken has had a dick in it.


PEOPLE DOING THINGS I 
CAN'T OR WON'T DO

I looked that up and apparently it is true. How could you live with your now FUNCTIONING kidney after a dick move like that.
But then I got to thinking, what if she was the dick. What if she thought she was immune from firing because of her "heroic" deed, and then she fucked around month after month. I don't know which it is, but I've never heard of anyone as cold hearted as the boss.

===
I know I ask this question often, but how exactly do you learn you can do that.

===
How he do dis?
Baboon has a cool magic wand.

===
I'd pay good money to watch her do that...

<>
Sperm Bank
This is how the robots slowly take over.

===
Who would live in a place like this voluntarily.
My friend wanted to put a deck on the top of his bar. In South Carolina of all places, it had to be engineers to hold two feet of snow.

===
Wait for it...
Motherfucker knows what he's doing.


<>
Who thought that white underwear was a good idea?

<>

===

===

===

===

===


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive