About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

TUESDAY #3261

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com



NEWSY BITS


Power corrupts...

===

===

===
Most of you probably won't care but, this fucktard is trying to reelect himself as the Honduran president.
The whole government doesn't really care because of corruption. Honduras is one of the poorest, most violent country in the world and he hasn't made it any better, yet he wants 4 more years. 




<>
Do they even allow the rapper 50 Cent into a Dollar Store?

<>


HAD WE BEEN BORN ELSEWHERE


===
Burj Khalifa, Dubai. World’s tallest building.

===
What the hell is "live monkey brains?"

===
"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

===

===
Some ninja thieving shit right there.

===
Cricket Smicket

===


<>
My 8yo once asked my permission to say "shit" to express his anger.

<>


HUMAN FOLLY

It's called situational awareness and it can save your life.
But in my opinion, even the people that see it happening don't seem to be in that big a hurry. It could have collapsed the whole pier.

===
How the hell could he let this happen at that speed?

===
Why?
Unnatural selection.

===
Babe Ruth pointing the business end of a shotgun toward himself - a violation of rule #1.

Here's why...
He shot himself in the dick.

===
I call this cleansing the gene pool.

===

===
How could anyone not know that this was going to happen?

===

===
This is me trying to clean my history when I sold my used computer...

===
Before stuntmen.

===
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM YOUR FRIENDS HERE AT FOLIO OLIO


<>
Walter White was dedicated to the scientific methhead.

<>


HUMANS WHO THINK

I have an old friend who spends Sunday mornings soaking in a bathtub solving the New York Times crossword.

===

===
The robot dog that nobody asked for.

===
The spoiler on the 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo

===
What a great idea!


<>
During sexy time my wife once looked up and commented that the ceiling fan needed dusting.

<>


FUN WITH LANGUAGE


===
Reading statistics is more an art than a science.

===
Under what circumstances would this sign be required?

===

===

===
The speed of gravitational waves in the general theory of relativity is equal to the speed of light in a vacuum, c. Within the theory of special relativity, the constant c is not exclusively about light; instead it is the highest possible speed for any interaction in nature.

===
I agree wholeheartedly.

===


<>
Sometimes I read my old blog and think, what was I on and do I have anymore.

<>


STRANGE THINGS


===
This crab decorates itself.

===
Baby's first lemon.
Also how I looked when I tried kale.

===
Maybe instead of hearts of stone I should collect butts of stone.

===
Bummer.
( that's true by the way )

===
Oman

<>

===

===

===

===
And it can be proven false.

===


2 comments:

Fardygardy said...

I find your government pizza party meme to be frustratingly accurate. the issue is why is it like that? here is a very interesting read on why (and how to fix it):

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/senate-must-reform-filibuster/

Jambe said...

The Adventure Hornblower hit the seawall. There was only more earth and concrete ahead of it; it wasn't going to collapse the adjacent pier.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive