About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, December 29, 2017

FRIDAY #3292

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

DANCING QUEEN


I only got one Christmas gift - a prepaid



THINGS I FOUND RATHER HUMOROUS

You may have to open these first two to it's own tab.

So, I think a human two year old could figure this out...if he was allowed to fall out of a swing and other ways to learn rudimentary psychics.

===
Let's fuck with this guy on the excavator.
(this is worth it)

===

===

And...

===

===
When the lights come on in the bar.

===
This menu named its section headings very similar to the way we here at Folio Olio name our sections. Since the font is so small I list them following these pics.

Here's a list from the list:
Food you can eat with other  food.

Green food

Little bitty food

Food you eat with a fork
Food served on bread

I, of course, found that delightful.

===
"We're going to need a bigger pump."

===

===

Hahahabananahaha!

===

===

===
Practice makes perfect.

===

===

===

===

===
One of the reasons my 5 year old needed therapy.

===
Wrong on so many levels.


<>
Don't call yourself an American if you've never been shitfaced in Waffle House at 3am.

<>
Ala Wilson. Hahahabananahaha!






This image confused the shit out of me for a while. The shadows of the birds do seem to match the formation.
 But then I deduced that the birds are flying at different altitudes AND the bottom of the water is higher in some places than in others.

Fractalish.

Speaking of...

Those are eggs.

<>
When you look at someone through rose-colored glasses, all the red flags just look like flags.

<>


PONDERABLES

Why?

===
CT scan of 1,000 year old Buddha sculpture reveals mummified monk hidden inside.

===
Look at Kentucky and Mississippi. They must be some poor SOBs.

===

===
[verification needed]

===

===

===

===
Let's just take a moment to thank this yahoo for being so very, very stupid.

===
Mitch McConnell looks like Gary Oldman without a face from Hannibal.

===
The man is an embarrassment to the nation.

<>

===

===

===

===

===



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive