About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

WEDNESDAY #3283

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

Spanish Harlem ~ Ben E. King

NEWSY BIT





PONDERABLES
I bet adding up which of these you agree with would tell you a lot about yourself.


===

===
===
We will all be forgotten.

===
Life is hard enough without dwelling on your past mistakes.

===

===


===


===

===
Sorry, but they are called "RULES" of physics for a reason.

===
Well, at least make them funny like I try to do.

===


<>
Oh to be 70 again.

<>


ART AND ARTISTS

More shadow photos...

===

===
3 D imaging projected on a building
I find that fascinating.

===
At first glance I thought this was some sort of map.

===
Wouldn't it be wonderful if they were just on those hover board things and have been giving them way too much credit.

===

===
I haven't a clue as to what that is about.

===

===

===

===


<>
I wonder if a dinosaur would run around after its head got cut off like a chicken.

<>


TEACHABLE MOMENT

Although predictable, I find human's tendency to use magic and miracles to explain complex issues a little sad...and/or lazy.

===

===
Pretty cool way to explain this...

===
I never knew that.

===

===

===


<>
You never hear of horse pulling the stones that built the pyramids. They had lots of horses. Why not use them?

<>


AWRY

Begging for a visit from Dr. Darwin.

===

I bet you have to really strap yourself in before doing that. And even then I bet that's an injury producing ride.

===
Might want to open that in another tab. I don't know why so gifs do that.

===
Smile!

<>

===

===

===

===

===
I don't know why some gifs screw up, but that will require opening in a new tab. Just right click on it.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive