About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, January 1, 2018

MONDAY #3295

One Of My Very Own

Sorry. Let's try that again...

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

Cry ~ Ray Charles

NEWSY BITS


===
QUESTION: How did the rumor of the words supposedly banned from CDC get started, AND who started it and why?

===

===

===



LANGUAGE THAT I FOUND DAMN INTERESTING


===

===

===

===
"NO BONE ROT!"

===

===
Well, it is.

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===
===
===
True.

===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===

===


MISCELLANEOUS STUFF

Ever feel like you are being watched.
We all know some animals should be saved from extinction, but what if things like this happened when you child walked to school? I think sanctuaries are the answer. Stock an area with all those predators, then ban people.

===
Some people think this is what unisex bathroom would look like.

But they have them all over Europe and they all look like this.
Try not to be stupid.

===
Can you imagine gigantic horns growing out of you skull?

===
Stairs at the Rookery, Chicago
I think that's called filligree.

===
This is how they did it before photoshop.
Odd how it completely changes the mood.

===

===
What the fuck did you expect him to say?

===
I find wave action fascinating.


YOU KNOW HOW STUPID THE AVERAGE PERSON IS? WELL HALF OF US ARE STUPIDER THAN THAT.


===
Has Science gone too far?

===
Why didn't he just leave it in?

===

===
Like it's that easy.
Well maybe we should. You and I making a point to ferret out the troubled people.

This woman attempted to commit suicide by placing a 357 magnum under her chin and pulling the trigger.
She now works to help damaged people remain alive.
This is what she looked like before.
No. No it's not. And it happens mostly to people who have only felt the tip of life's dick.

<>

===

===

===

===

===




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive