About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, January 6, 2018

SATURDAY headline #3300

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

MIDNIGHT SPECIAL
By one of my favorite bands.

I took Liverpool in its game with Arsenal and had bills lined up down the bar. It was a tie so I took my money back and handed the other bettors back their bills. Then one guy took the bill I have him and then tossed it back saying, This is not the bill I put in there." I said "Don't be a fucking prick there's nothing wrong with that bill. He protested, "This one is so light it reminds me of the feather in Forrest Gump."


REAL HEADLINES....MAYBE


===

===
===
===

===

===

===
===
===

===
Pfft. Anyone can do that. "I see you at a police station reporting me for sexual harassment".

===

<>
If you work hard enough you can replace depression with exhaustion.

<>


ART OR NEAR ART


This is a real physical object.

===
"Liquid Shard" by Patrick Shearn

===
Not intended as art - frozen Chinese food in Canada.

===
A 6 month exposure of the sun.

===

===
Art images on cellphone
Not so much today, but quite often I post art images that are impossible to appreciate on the small screen of a cell phone. Just sayin'.

===

Now this is art. No public treasure or land defaced or spray painted. Just genuinely clever, and non-destructive.

В общем, ты просто еще один кирпич в стене.


<>
Why doesn't my pop up blocker block the pop up asking me to turn off my pop up blocker?

<>


PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO MEET


===
Jeffrey Preston Bezos is an American technology and retail entrepreneur, investor, electrical engineer, computer scientist, and philanthropist, best known as the founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Amazon.com, the world's largest online shopping retailer. 

Bezos will probably become the world's first trillionaire in the next 25 years.

===
This is why they call it shotgunning.
And one man had to start the whole thing...one man.

===
One of my oldest, bestest cartoon.
Ordinary people who become international meme subjects. I'd like to meet one.

===
Crane operator's view.

===
A bus driver who has had enough of taking shit for punks like him.

===
Guy live streams him reading the whole tax bill.

===
I would like to meet the person who wrote that screenplay.


<>
Kids born in 2000 are 25 years old. Let that sink in.

<>


WHY I STAY CONFUSED


UFO's and aliens on Earth? Strongly doubt it. Other intelligent life in the universe? Highly probable. Life in any form? Definitely.


===

He is my senator.

===
When I post something I think all you guys will love.

===
The most realistic scene in any modern movie.
Make them go in deep debt for something that may be useless.

===
I love thinking about language.

===
If I have learned one thing with absolute certainty, it is this.


<>
You wait and wait, but the minute you use the stethoscope to listen to your balls, the doctor walks in.

<>

I'M NOT EASILY IMPRESSED, BUT...

Japanese Yen1 coin is so light it won't even break surface tension of water.

===

===

Horseshoe crab - 9 Eyes, Blue Blood, 10 Claws and 14 Legs

Horseshoe crab having sex.
Been around since the dinosaurs.

===

===
Circus Lane, Edinburgh, Scotland.
Voted the most beautiful country in the world by the readers of some magazine I never heard of.

===
ты просто еще кирпич в стене b общем один .

<>

===
"No, no! I'm paying!

===

===

 ===

===



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alternative line for the first OOMVO could've been "that's because she was pregnant at the prom".

Anyways..great post as always

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive