About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

WEDNESDAY #3352

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

Blondie, “One Way or Another”




ODDNESSES

Car drives over spilled liquefied natural gas. 
Did we just watch someone die?!

===
Anyone else have a long ass Monday?

===
The upside of alcohol...

===
Movie fuck-ups
These two murders are shooting a family in a car.
Note that they are both holding double-barreled shotguns, yet this is how they showed the damage. 
Oops.

Another movie had this line from a revolutionary fighter when asked her favorite food.

===
Behind every rule is a horrible story...

===
This person has just proven that they know absolutely nothing about linguistics.

===
Go big or go home.

===

===
Can you imagine spending an afternoon in a bass boat with that guy?


<>
If time travel is ever possible, time travel already is possible.

<>
Hahahabananahaha!
My kind of cartoon.


THINGS I LEARNED RECENTLY

Lake Baikal, Siberia

===
Maybe for their young healthy test subjects. I'm a 45 minute guy. And if I wake up at 45 minutes and still feel sleepy, I go back to sleep for another 45 minutes...plus or minus a minute or two.

===
Mount Agung Eruption
And the city seems to go about its business as usual.

===
WWII deaths as a percentage of each nations population.

Polish patriots fighting Nazism and Communism on Polish Independence Day (11th November, 2017)
How is it possible that we are still fighting these battles?

More about Poland.

===
I forgot what American city this is, but it all started as a relatively small street collapse.

Then teams lowered themselves down into the cavern.

This lady brought back a stalactite. 

This is the actual size.


<>
Every word is a made up word.

<>


ANIMALS I CAN TOLERATE

You might be cool but you'll never be as cool as this AK-47 toting Mongolian Shepard with his pet snow leopard.

===
If you call them they will come...

===

===
Notice anything odd about that sentence? It's a typing exercise that contains every letter of the alphabet.

===

===

===
These things will fuck you up. They have no fear and simply will not quit.


<>
There are more nipples on Earth than people.

<>


LESS THAN EXEMPLARY BEHAVIOR


===

===
What the hell is that about?

===
Let me know how that works out for you.

===

Does it look like this woman is saying beautiful?

===
That's true.

===
Those zany Japanese.

===
Notice how the recruits know to get out of his way.
The troop in question mumbled something, which we can all assume is a no-no.

===
His face says it all.
You might have to open this to another tab, but I think you will find it worth it.

<>

===

===


===

===

===


===

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive