About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, March 2, 2018

FRIDAY #3354

One Of My Very Own

ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

Blondie, “One Way or Another”

NEWSY BITS


===

CNN is not fake news.

===


===


===

===
Remember this pathetic little guy? He's getting better now.




FRIDAY NIGHTS AT THE MOVIES

High Rise the movie; a few choice lines.


This whiskey drinking chain smoking pregnant woman's kid is carving a word into her dining room table...






It had these noted stars:
Tom Hiddleston

Jeremy Irons

James Purefoy, who seems to be in everything these days.
Do you remember me telling you about the novel I wrote without a plot. I had one tiny story, I told it, then asked myself what would be the least likely thing to happen right now...I thought about it a lot, then came up with the most ridiculous scenario imaginable and wrote it into the plot. Well, the movie High Rise has the exact same feel about it.

===

Without a word spoken...

===

When they finally come up with moving photos I want that one in my hall.

<>
Wearing a Hard Rock Cafe shirt is a good way to tell people that you're well-traveled but still so uncultured that you visit chain restaurants.

<>


And...



THINGS THAT IMPRESS ME

This is called floorpaper and I'm not sure I understand it.


===

Donut-shaped drone that isn't hurt by collisions

===

Newly rescued elephant welcomed to the herd.



===

The best double-take you are likely to see all week.
That reminds me of people hiding the dog's treat with a magic trick and the dogs freaking out, knowing that his master broke one of the laws of physics.

===
This technology separates the vessel’s hulls from the deck and superstructure via a ‘passive reactive’ interlinked hydraulic system which enables a significant departure from conventional naval architecture compromises and provides increased levels of ride comfort, control and stability whether stationary or traveling at speed.

===

Two wonderfully lit photos.



<>
If you have ever uttered the sentence "I forbid it" in a marriage, you are in for a rude awakening one of these days.

<>



FUN WITH LANGUAGE


===

===
Maybe.


===



===

Whaaaat?


===

Oh, the irony.
Get it?

===



===
Fuck you, Advice Duck, you ain't my momma! And it's been a long, long time since I needed advice on wiping my own ass.

<>
Just making some guacamole, or as they call it on the street, millennial caviar.

<>

THINGS THAT LEAVE ME PONDERING


I'd pay good money...

===
Kind of looks like a swamp, but why are the trees in a straight line?

===

That feeling when you see someone fuck up in a way you never thought possible. There's not even a door on that end.
Probably photoshopped.

===


===
Actually that is probably a very good watertight storage.

===

===
Why not just crawl on the ground and why not the first wire?

===


===

This looks like it was grafted into this shape.
You could probably get the same result by applying pressure for a year or two.

===

The downside of DIY.


===

This reminds me of a very old, very bad joke.
A guy picked up a large woman in a bar and went upstair to her room. During sex she asked him to first slide in one testicle then the other, then a hand and then another. Before long the man was complete inside her vagina. After a while he crawled out and paid her. When he got home he noticed he had lost his wristwatch, so the next evening he went back and asked her if he could crawl back in to look for it and she allowed it. A few minutes of searching and he bumped into something and a voice said, "Who the hell is that." The guy said "I'm just looking for my wristwatch," to which the guy said, "Wristwatch, hell! I've been looking for my motorcycle for three weeks!"

<>
Do you know why they call it the Oval Office? Because Oval Reddenbacher, the guy who invented popcorn, used to hang out with Nixon in there.


<>





A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE


All of these were posted in one of my very first posts.



===

The case of the very fast cameraman...

===
I had an Alfa just like that only British racing green.

===


===

Still debating whether to wear a condom or not?

===

Oh, my.

<>


<>

===

===

===

===

===


===
WOMEN DOING THINGS THAT I WOULD PAY A LOT OF MONEY TO SEE HER DO NAKED

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive