About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, March 3, 2018

SATURDAY #3355

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

AC/DC, “You Shook Me All Night Long”

NEWSY BITS


===
But don't be gay....that's illegal
And then Qatar is like "you all best get the fun stuff out of the way before coming over here"
what a joke that such a repressive shithole actually gets to host, they freaking trap 3rd worlds migrants as slaves.

===
Earlier this week, President Donald Trump raised a lot of eyebrows across the political spectrum when he said that he’d rather “take the guns first” and “go through due process second” when it came keeping firearms out of the hands of mentally ill people.
===




FUN WITH LANGUAGE

===
===

===


===
Reminds me of the "Need One, Take One/Got Some, Leave One" dollar art thing I made.

===
My wife immediately said no.


<>
Houston I have so many problems.

<>


PEOPLE BEHAVING LIKE DICKS

Fuck this prick.

===

===
Of course, I found that hilarious.

===
Question: If her chute didn't open and she died, could he be charged with something more serious that being a dick?

===
I say, fuck what people think.

===
I'm not done with this guy yet.
That to me is like being rude to a wait person. Here he is one of the richest people in the stadium picking on, probably, a volunteer.
Fuck that guy.


<>
Your belly button is just your old mouth.

<>


THINGS THAT LEFT ME PONDERING

Now imagine you meet a girl in a bar and she asked you what you do for a living. How would you describe that?

===
Bovine to-go meal?

===

===
How I met your mother...
Why wouldn't she just remove her shoe? Undo the little strap and bend your fucking knee.

===
White blood cell ingesting bacteria.
Let's all take a moment to give thanks for the millions of such battles that our body wins every day.

===
The agony of defeat... 
I wonder how man people remember seeing that at the beginning of every Olympics.

===
 

===
Somebody take a stab at what that is supposed to mean.

===
The only caption for this was "When you see it."
It took me much longer than it should.
Highlight here for the answer: [ The Simpsons ]


<>
I used to be a proud American until I found out my grandfather immigrated from Transylvania; now I can't even look at myself in the mirror.

<>


INVENTIONS AND SUCH

Various ergonomic key boards.

Here's my favorite...

===
JDAM with a delayed fuse reduces collateral damage.

===
This exoskeleton suit is said to be commercially available in Japan.

===
Room painted to make it look like a cartoon.

===
Yeah, like I need a little cup.

===
With a rig like that, the lot-lizards would pay you.

===

<>
Do you think the self driving cars will drive themselves back to the dealer if you miss payments?

<>

<>

===
We all know that people make a whole bunch of mistakes with their automobiles. Here is a rather lengthy sampling.

I suspect demon rum.









???




And my favorite...

===

===

===

===


===

1 comment:

Fardygardy said...

the traffic GIF... the cars needed to merge, and the guy wouldn't let the green car in, so the driver stood in his way. didn't stop him.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive