About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, March 18, 2018

SUNDAY #3370

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS

THINGS WRONG IN AMERICA


I have written about this often.


===0===

THINGS WRONG IN THE COUNTRY OF GEORGIA

One of my most favorite people in the world, my great-nephew Kyle, is spending the weekend with me, and he brought along his foreign student friend from Georgia.
I had not read a thing about that country for years if ever, but today awoke to this on one of my news feeds:
A runaway ski lift in a northern city next to Russia. It was pretty dramatic.
Georgia, of course, was an unwilling member of the USSR and was set free when the wall fell - literally. The problem was trying to set up a working government from scratch after all the Russian government administrators left.
The accident on the ski slope was especially bad in that Georgia had been promoting tourism to their slopes for years. Now they are deemed dangerous, as people died in the mishap.


===0===

On Saturday a dozen or so people asked me if I was wearing any green for St. Patrick. I would say, "I have a nasty green mucus oozing from my penis, you want to see it?"

===0===

EYE OF THE TIGER




NATURE IN ALL ITS GLORY

I'm assuming this coloration is to attract mates. I would think dinosaurs did the same.

===0===

I'm thinking those are the tracks of A cross-country skier.

===0===

How very odd.

===0===

Australia's Famous Figure 8 Pools
I was told they're formed by waves agitating small rocks in a spiral, thus grinding out the holes. Potholes in riverbeds form the same way.

===0===

King of the Mountain
That is one noble looking beast.

===0===

Ball Lightning
This is a very rare phenomenon that involves ball-shaped lightning that moves much slower than normal lightning. It has been reported to be as large as eight feet in diameter and can cause great damage. There are reports of ball lightning destroying whole buildings.
RH: Seeing that, many would swear they witnessed a UFO. No word on whether the balls can move horizontally.

===0===

The World's Last Male Northern White Rhino
[ probably a repost ]

His name is Sudan. He developed an age-related infection on his back right leg last year. It was treated, and he was able to resume normal movement in January. Since then, a secondary infection developed beneath the initial one, and it's not responding to treatment.

RH: I just hope his "normal movement" includes mating with as many females as possible. And to think their species demise is due to some Asian guys wanting to get an erection. Disgusting.
So, let's joke about it...

===0===


Ice sheet holding onto trees after flood subsides

===0===


===0===

BIRDS 

Bohemian Waxwing Bird

The Oriental Dwarf Kingfisher

===0===

I think Japan.

===0===

Sun Halo
Haloes are formed around the Sun due to moisture (in this case ice crystals) being refracted from the Sun’s rays in the upper atmosphere. Sometimes two or more areas of the circle or arcs surrounding the Sun will be brighter, forming what are called Sun Dogs. Haloes can also form around the Moon, and occasionally around the brighter stars and planets like Venus.
RH: My daughter has seen one of those.


<>
If the Devil has a pitchfork and the Grim Reaper has a scythe, is agriculture a major industry in the underworld?

<>


PEOPLE DOING THINGS THAT I FIND HARD TO UNDERSTAND

Is there any role that Mr. Cage won't take?
"Inconceivable" is an awful movie. Geared to adolescents and far below his talent.

===0===

Caption: Катюха в полном расцвете сил
Can any of you Russian viewers help me out with the translation?
[ I can only assume that's Russian. ]

===0===

Alpine Slide in Kandersteg, Switzerland
All I can think about is how he's going to get back up that mountain to get his car.

===0===

Many people don't know that there is a rather simple surgery that will tighten your vagina...if you have one.

You should all be aware that sometimes there is a cut made to ease the presentation of the baby.

Well, I knew a woman whose doctor simply kept sewing to decrease the diameter of the vaginal opening, thus making sex much more enjoyable for the man.
I think that I speak for all men, that if there was a relatively simple surgery to enlarge their penises, most (99.9%) would sell their gun collection to pay for it.
So, women, the ball is in your court, so to speak.

===0===

If You Think Things Are Weird Today, Just Remember, We Don't Take Pictures of Our Dead Family Members Pretending They Are Alive...

===0===

Doing this KNOWING in all likelihood that beast is going to keep coming back...
And get pissed as hell if and when you have nothing for it to eat.

===0===

If you don't know what that is, it's okay...it really is. Here's an obscure hint:



===0===

Tsunami?

===0===

????

===


<>
I like how people say "manage your depression" like it's a stock portfolio but you're heavily invested in sadness.

<>


AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR

They are called memes and they can't all be gems.

===0===


===0===

Pay attention...

===0===

Antiques Road Show gems.












===0===

Latvian humor

===0===


===0===

Hahahabananahaha!

===0===


===0===



<>
When she was 8, my daughter asked why Charlie Brown was bald and I said “chemotherapy.” She looked at her mom and she said “Charlie Brown has cancer.” Then we both started laughing.

<>


THINGS I DIDN'T KNOW YESTERDAY


===0===


===0===


===0===

===0===

I'm assuming there is a guide book to aid in your search for such places.
Tollymore Forest Park, Irlanda do Norte

Jesuit Stairs, Dubrovnik, Croácia

Sant Pere De Galligants, Girona, Espanha

===0===

That's a very good idea.

===0===

Danish kitchen Axe
I'm not sure I understand the advantages. But what the hell, those people wear wooden shoes.

===0===

I really didn't know that.


<>
Girls, always put on your makeup BEFORE dropping the acid.

<>

<>

===
Got to be Russia...just look at the stereotypical pants he's wearing.

===

===

===

===


===

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Gollum, work bitch!

Ralph Henry said...

What the hell does that mean?

Anonymous said...

It's a drag race reference. Basically damn gurl you are killing it. You are working that pussy to death. Gollum looks fabulous.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive