About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, March 8, 2018

THURSDAY #3360

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

BEAUTIFUL DREAMER

NEWSY BITS

San Francisco Is Losing More Residents Than Any Other City In The US. The "tech flight" is creating a shortage of U-Hauls that puts a rental at $2,000 just to move to Las Vegas.

===
Alex Michael Azar II is an American lawyer and former drug company executive. Duh.

===
A guy photoshopped himself into best picture nominee posters this year. 

===

===
Could you people just shut the fuck up about Trump's moral shortcomings. The Bill Clinton blow jobs in the Oval Office determined the American people simply don't give a shit what their president does or does not do with their penises.

===

===
Wife sent me this and asked if I had done it.
I answered that I didn't remember.

===

Way worse than Nancy Kerrigan
South African triathlete Mhlengi Gwala has reportedly been attacked while training by three men attempting to cut off his legs with a saw. Gwala’s training partner Sandile Shange told the BBC the 26-year-old is stable in hospital and his injuries are not life-threatening.

Speaking of sports, I asked the bar how many points I could get if I took Florida women over U. Conn women who haven't been beat all year. I got 15 and took it. Florida lost by 16. I hate losing bets like that.


NOT MANY COMMENTS, SO EXTRA IMAGES



LIFE'S LITTLE DISAPPOINTMENTS




Speaking of...




????



<>

I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure a NyQuil margarita will solve all your problems.

<>



GOOD IDEA? YOU DECIDE


===

At first I thought it was a solar cell.

But no, it was merely "decorative."

===
Oh, my.

===

===
Don't do that. My daughter had a job making cold calls for a political survey. She got paid for how long she kept them on the phone. After that I just ask them how long before they get paid, and many times they tell me. Then I just lay the phone down and let them do their thing. They got to make a living too, y'all.


<>

America has been at war somewhere for 222 years of its 239 year existence. 

<>



SHIT THAT JUST MIGHT BE TRUE


===

===

===

===

===

The world's greatest living being.

===

Did you know that the father and the hunter in Jumanji were the same actor?

===

===

===
===
===

===

===

===
This came without comment. Have no idea what it's about.

===


<>

Tried to sell some blood the other day, but the nurse kept asking invasive questions, like "Where did you get all this blood?" and "Whose blood is this?"

<>



DISCUSSION POINTS

Is there anyone one the planet who would not see the implications of that?

===
She posted dozens of images of people staring at her.
I'm not so sure they are appalled by her fat so much as her fashion sense. Would you stare at this woman because she's fat?

===
I think we have all given up on "fixing" humanity.

===
Yes.

===
My Scottish friend talks just like this.




===
That's very clever.

<>

This dog looks like he just bought you a drink from across the bar.

<>

I've been alive over 70 years and still haven't found the right thing to say when someone knocks on the door of the bathroom stall that you are in.

<>


THINGS I THINK ARE TRULY AWESOME



===
This is called a "Super-zoom" of the Sun.
It requires very special cameras and lenses. Read all about it here:
https://phys.org/news/2013-08-remarkable-sun-big-observatory.html

===
The Game: Eat an Oreo Off Your Forehead

===
Think My Wife.

===
WTF

===

"They don't allow shirtless on the train, sir, here let me help."


<>

We should get rid of Valentines Day and replace it with a second Thanksgiving.

<>


<>

===
Demon Rum claims another victim.

===

===

===

===


===

1 comment:

Fardygardy said...

the online description of "babyfucker" is even more concerning:
"A Beckettian character, who may or may not be trapped in a room with four baskets full of infants, focuses obsessively on a single sentence--"I fuck babies." This virtuoso text by Swiss experimental writer Urs Allemann won the prestigious Ingeborg Bachmann Preis des Landes K?rnten in 1991 and caused one of the biggest literary scandals in the post-1945 German-speaking world. Translated now for the first time in a new-bilingual edition, Babyfucker will change your idea of what literature can be and do. Babyfucker belongs in the canon of twentieth-century provocations that includes Bataille's The Story of the Eye, Delany's Hogg, and Cooper's Frisk."

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive