About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

TUESDAY #3379

VIEWER'S PHOTO
One Of My Very Own 

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS

How very clever.

===0===


===0===

That's also proof he still had his Boxers on.

===0===

MY GRANDSON WON ANOTHER NASCAR RACE!!!!




THINGS I DESPERATELY WANT TO BE TRUE


===0===


===0===

I find the use of the word "exposed" interesting.

===0===


===0===


===0===

Hahahabananahaha!

===0===


===0===


===0===


<>
You know you are Southern if you've ever used a football schedule to plan your wedding.

<>


DO YOU WANT TO BE SMARTER THAN YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY?
Of course you do.

Well, here are a few suggestions.
Use your time more fruitfully. Cut back on the social media and computer games.

Control you drug intake.

Learn something meaningful for FREE!

And...

You are in control of your life, so get out there and learn something.

<>
Never make snow angels in a dog park.

<>


LIFE'S LESSONS


===0===

England's anti-smoking campaign is very aggressive, yet effective.

===0===

If you are going to stage a major event, do try and dress for the occasion. 

===0===


But the other side does the exact same thing.


===0===


===0===

Exactly.

===0===

That should be impossible...like elevators.

<>
I have never taken the right amount of napkins.

<>


NEVER CHANGE, JAPAN


===0===

===0===


===0===

????

<>
"Never eat raw cookie dough" sounds like a lie made up a long time ago by some guy who sold ovens.

<>


OBSERVATIONS

Map of La Plata, Argentina.
In my opinion, that is a work of art.

When two city planners hate each other.

===0===

Terrarium?
See fish swimming. "Holy fuck, that things is probably worth more than my truck.

===0===

Snipers

===0===


===0===


===0===

I had a good friend who did that with his crutch.

===0===

I wonder how many people recognize that guy.

===0===

????

===0===

Very old joke...
I told my stoolmates a very old joke that none of them had heard. To wit:
Guy 1 says, "The only people who go to Notre Dame are football players and whores."
Guy 2, "My wife went to Notre Dame."
Guy 1, "What position did she play?"

===0===

This is serious, folks.

===0===

This guy made a long gif of him staining a fancy table he made.

He was very careful not to get any stain on the green portion.

But he was too careful and left areas unstained.
And that drives me nuts.

<>
Adulthood may be full of pain and suffering, but at least we don't have to do PE anymore.

<>


GOOD IDEAS


===0===


===0===


===0===

Drone control
I'm thinking you don't actually need to be near the drone to fly it. You could use your computer to connect your controller to a drone anywhere on Earth. There could be wild competitions with real live humans, each controlling their rented drone.

===0===

Infinity Coffee Table

===0===

Killjoy. But when those curlers are sweeping the ice, their asses do wonderful things.

<>

===0===


===0===


===0===



===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive