About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, April 16, 2018

MONDAY #3399

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

Che la Luna
I had a dream in which I found out nobody EVER listened to my music selection in each blog, so I stopped just to see if anybody would protest. They didn't. But I was watching The Godfather again and this was sung at the wedding of his daughter and I was moved to share it with you.

NEWSY BIT

But no, the same Americans who don't even want guaranteed health care, surely couldn't abide this ultra-sane proposal.

===0===

===0===



===0===

Went to a wedding on Saturday. Love the couple, but I don't stand too long, too well and there was A LOT of standing, let me tell you. Weddings might join funerals as something I will never do again.




PEDAGOGIC DUTIES

Similarities of these two notwithstanding, Dalmatians have an innate affinity for horse and will protect them at all costs. And that, Gentle Reader, is why they were regular features on the old horse-drawn fire wagons and the tradition stuck to modern times.

And the tradition carried on for decades.

===0===


===0===

Mount St. Helens
Half of a whole mountain just dissolved...
Dayum!

===0===

Comparative anatomy is a fascinating subject. All mammals have almost the same skeleton, just reshaped.



<>
People who think laughter is the best medicine apparently have never tried morphine.

<>


AND THE BAD NEWS IS...


Yeah, I thought it was going to barely escape, too.
And...

===0===


===0===

Sri Lanka's Got Ttalent.
Hahahabananahaha!

===0===

"Oh, how cute. The cat is murdering the neighbor's songbirds again for no reason other than the thrill of it all."

===0===

A classic example of Not My Job.

===0===

Flying drones over your redneck neighbor's house.

===0===

My wife told me I had to clean up the back yard.
I told here I needed one more first.

===0===

She is delightful.

===0===

Trust Issues
I'm thinking that cat used to beat his as
when he was a puppy and now he's eternally spooked. 

Oh, look what I found...



<>
I just learned that ejaculation comes out at 27 mph, which is just another reason it is illegal in a school zone.

<>


FUN WITH LANGUAGE


===0===

"Suggested M&M's serving size is 20 pieces."

===0===

Could somebody explain that to me.

===0===

Smoke "more" weed apparently.

===0===

Swedish movie - "I Remember You."
What an amazing language. I never knew that.



<>
I don't go out very much because I'm poor, but once I'm rich I'm going to have to come up with another excuse.

<>


INTERNET FOOLISHNESS



===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===

Hahahahahahahaha!

===0===


There's this guy who daily posts every one of these on a message page on a Gamecock website.



<>
Don't use emojis on your resume.

<>


VEHICLES YOU DON'T SEE EVERY DAMN DAY

Think these are owned by plumbers?

===0===

As I understand it, they usually back too far, cover the tailpipe, stall the car and while trying to restart it they allow the car to roll backwards.

===0===

Email from a viewer:



"Hi Folio Olio!

Im From Russia!

My name is Arseny, I watch your blogs periodically, I found it by accident.

Some moments about the world events that you will publish - not everything is so single-valued. Thanks for the positive pictures and gif-animation.

Health and long life.

P.S. My english its bad. I use google translate)))

In the picture, my ex-car)))

Have questions write, if not then all is well)"

===0===


===0===




<>
Have you ever looked off into the distance and wondered what happened to the people you just gave directions to?

<>


OTHER ODDNESSES

Gorilla catches a pretzel and looks around to make sure he didn't get caught.

===0===

Good god, y'all!

===0===

I bet that's an office at a junk yard.
Good idea, though.

===0===

This looks like a great art installation.
Imagine a whole forest done with hundreds of those!

===0===

Is that true?

===0===




<>
Ever cheated on a test and still failed?

<>

<>

===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa prefers drinking Chivas Regal to the traditional kosher wine (Manischewitz).

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive