About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, April 1, 2018

SUNDAY #3384

VIEWER'S PHOTO
One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS

This is what he said when he came out of open heart surgery.

===0===

Iranian woman protesting mandatory hijab, who was injured after being shoved by police, sentenced to one year in prison.

===0===

Let's start this section with an appropriate hymn.



Well, not exactly.

"What about the bad souls?" the Pope was asked in an interview. Seemingly going against centuries of core Christian belief, Pope Francis said the souls of sinners simply vanished after death and were not subject to an eternity of punishment.
"They are not punished, those who repent obtain the forgiveness of God and enter the rank of souls who contemplate him, but those who do not repent and cannot therefore be forgiven disappear."

Well, well, well. Finally, me and the Pope agree on something and for you believers, this changes EVERYTHING.

===0===

Well, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to shoot children with any kind of gun.

===0===

Imaging working for 20 years. Paying into a retirement system that is supposed to maintain your livelyhood when you retire, only to have the government that makes no contribution take it away. That is what happened yesterday.

===0===

My modem went out Friday and is still out. I finally got one to work and it works at a snail's pace and is driving me insane.

===0===

[RH: I didn't think he owns it anymore.]




BLOGGABLE PEOPLE

I think he has done that before.

===0===

That guy gives less fucks than anyone I've ever met.

===0===

Look at the alignment of marble flooring tiles in the picture of her. Doesn't lend itself to most beautiful building in the world.



===0===

He's pretty cool about it.

===0===

How very wonderful.

===0===

Valdermort Putin

===0===

My money is on this being a sexual event gone wrong.

===0===



Super Slo-Mo Footage Reveals the Shockwaves When 1,000 Pounds of Sumo Wrestlers Collide

===0===


===0===

Men aren't the only ones who take a sneak peak.

===0===

She was taught that she deserves being a princess for a day. This tradition has far outlived its usefulness. There ought to be a rule like: If you own your home, then by all means blow a few thousand dollars on a wedding, otherwise go cheap.


<>
My dream is to travel the world looking for new places to get a buzz on.

<>


BLOGGABLE PLACES

This woman lives in this environment by CHOICE!

===0===

Another Holey Moley...

===0===

Question: When repair to the manor is required, do they bring all the materials in by hand?

===0===

Just imagine that being part of your daily commute.

===0===

Drone Captures Controlled Chaos of Dogs Herding Sheep

===0===

SUV Crosses This Terrifying Siberian Bridge

===0===

This took me much longer than it should have.

===0===

Located in the Chartreuse mountains la Tour Percée, a double arch and at 32 meters the longest span in the Alps. The existence of this arch was only documented in 2005.



===0===

That looks like a very nice quiet place, but there are design elements making it a pleasing photo.
I call them sympathetic angles and they make an image comfortable to view.


<>
Marijuana never said mean things to me on the internet.

<>
????


BLOGGABLE THINGS

Nice.

===0===

U.S. Electricity demand has been flat for ten years
The US electricity sector is in a period of unprecedented change and turmoil. Renewable energy prices are falling like crazy. Natural gas production continues its extraordinary surge. Coal, the golden child of the current administration, is headed down the tubes. In all that bedlam, it’s easy to lose sight of an equally important (if less sexy) trend: Demand for electricity is stagnant. Thanks to a combination of greater energy efficiency, outsourcing of heavy industry, and customers generating their own power on site, demand for utility power has been flat for 10 years, and most forecasts expect it to stay that way.



===0===

Oops.

===0===

I love hot dogs. I go crazy for hot dogs. I get depressed when I go hot dogless for more than a couple of days.
But anyone who ruins a hot dog with ketchup should be severely punished. Further, I would pull the business license of any store that sold a hot dog with ketchup.

===0===

I think that is art.

===0===

Very clever.

===0===

How Many Iconic Movies Can Your Brain Spot as 1,000,000 Frames Flash by in Five Minutes?

===0===

Why do so many Americans think that any and all negative feelings must be treated with a drug?

===0===

It's a combination of all three utensils.

===0===



A lightning research station that just launched a rocket trailing a copper wire for lightning to follow.

===0===

In the computer age, mastery of the keyboard is an absolute requirement. Fuck cursive; teach typing!

===0===

They had this invented in 1932.
And here we are almost 100 years later STILL parallel parking like cavemen.



===0===

Speaking of cars, when I was growing up cars were not very safe. Almost no thought was given to occupant survival.
In high school a friend was in a rollover and the protruding window handle ended up in his mouth, then ripped his cheek all the way to his back teeth.

What would be your chance of survival in this accident?
I commend the safety measures in modern cars.


<>
We could all be a turtle's dream in outer space.

<>


FUN WITH LANGUAGE


===0===


And continuing that thought...

===0===


===0===

I knew a girl in high school named Virginia. We called her virgin for short, but not for long.



===0===


===0===

I don't know what that means but thought the image hilarious.

===0===


===0===


===0===

Food for thought.

===0===



<>
We all think we’re good people.

<>

<>

===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive