About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, April 8, 2018

SUNDAY #3391

VIEWER'S PHOTO
One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS

When we stare at something like a computer screen we don’t blink as much as we normally would. Our blink reflex is suppressed and that’s a problem because blinking is important for continued lubrication on the surface of your eye. If you allow the surface of the eye to dry out, things become blurry and your eyes become uncomfortable.

===0===


===0===

I have heard nothing but praise for this movie.
A grown man told me he was afraid to make noise in the theater.




THINGS GOING TO SHIT RIGHT BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES

Lady in Georgia wakes up to intruders in her house.


===0===

Dog Show: Comedy Edition

===0===



===0===


===0===


And...

===0===

"Nah, I don't need to play the tutorial," he said.
Don't get me started.


<>
People are always saying "Don't be hysterical." But I think hysterical is the new normal...the best way to deal with the insanity we live with.

<>


WE COULD ALL USE A LITTLE SILLINESS


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===

*MNBT

Speaking of roads, I saw this in a movie the other day...
So, are there mountain roads that are only one lane. Seriously, this thing goes on for miles.

===0===


===0===


===0===

Looking at pictures of people trying to sell mirrors is my new favorite thing.


<>
Maybe life is not supposed to be easy. Maybe the ones who have it easy miss part of the adventure.

<>


GOOD IDEAS? YOU DECIDE

Iranian carpet illusion.

===0===

It's a great time to be alive.
My battery operated Sawz-all works great at that.

===0===

Oh, my.

===0===

Steamed Clams?

===0===



<>
Did you know you can start screaming basically anywhere? It's not illegal or anything.

<>


TALKING POINTS

Please read these next two...

[verification needed]

===0===


===0===

Strange History

===0===

First Battle of Wounded Knee, SD

Three empty cylinders, 1 loaded and 1 loaded under the cocked hammer. Someone likely died with this in their hand.

The rifle is locked and cocked with a round in the chamber.  Serious history.
[ RH: Pretty sure we call this the "Wounded Knee Massacre" now, and not a "Battle." ]

===0===

I am absolutely amazed that these are the fashion among young people. It's like thirty years old, if not older.

I just watched a movie from the 1990s and they were wearing those.

Side Note: I ask one of the servers at my bar why there were no holes in the back, and she said, "Oh, that would be gross." Well, of course.



<>
Can't we stop villainizing the witch in Hansel and Gretel? Some kids ate her house, she eats the kids. Only fair.

<>


DRAWINGS USING SHADOWS
AND OTHER ARTINESS

Fun, huh?

===0===

VIRTUAL REBUILDING


<>
When the killer makes you dig your own grave, scatter the soil about so he will have trouble backfilling.

<>


PEOPLE WHO NEED SPECIAL ATTENTION



===0===

This guy...
How do you get that cool?

===0===

He is my newest bestest hero.

What's wrong with jokes?

===0===


===0===

I should be recognized.
I refused to post this gif.
And here's why. The dark blue truck is going very fast and he drives right over those five people standing on the shoulder. Shocking, yes. But I'm not into showing you such things. Death should not be entertaining.

Now...

<>

===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive