About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, April 29, 2018

SUNDAY #3412

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS



===0===

South Korean President Moon Jae-In. Special forces (1975-1977)

Little Missile Man arrives.

This could be as important as bringing down the Iron Curtain.




===0===

And then there's this prick.


===0===





<>
How many communions do you have to take part in before you've eaten a whole Jesus?

<>


VEHICLES

At least he signaled.

===0===

I'm assuming weed control.

===0===

Yeah, but those models are not the most likely to use such a product.
This is their target customer.


<>
Whenever you feel that you have made mistakes in life, just remember that you are still better than Yahoo.

<>

ART AND art

Connect the dots , Gavin Rain

===0===

There is a very thin line between Illustrator and Artist.
I think a rule of thumb comes down to allowing someone else (the funding sourse) to make refinements.

===0===

Can art be funny?
Hell, I don't know, but this surely got a lot of attention.

===0===

You go, boys!

===0===

Photography

I love seeing things in images that the untrained eye is incapable of seeing. Let's study the image above and you try to spot the sympathetic and repeating shapes.
Here they are.
The one in the shoulder is dead on.
There are some in her headscarf also.

===0===

Patterns are rather soothing.

I like that.

===0===

Art with words:



<>
Why do we pronounce Sean as Shon but we don't say bean as bon?

<>


THE PIZZA DELIVERY LADY

Give this a read. Some of them are a hoot.
Some of those were wonderful.


<>
It's okay to have a favorite color of a dog, but not a favorite color of a person.

<>


TOPICS TO THINK ABOUT and OTHER PUBLIC CONCERNS

Why do we tolerate this?

===0===

And all those people have their own lives; lives full of drama and pathos.
And the vast majority of them are law abiding citizens...but not all of them. Think of living in this next environment.

===0===

You can always situate images in ghettos by the graffiti and trash.
But juxtapose that setting with these two beautiful young ladies practicing an art form. Amazing.

I will repeat, I have nothing against sneaking out at night to put your mark on a wall, per se, but if you live in that oppressed environment, why not paint words of protest or suggestions on how to improve it.

===0===

I find it very disconcerting that we first-world humans are such pack animals whose number one rule is to not be different from the pack.
Even if you have to lie about your conformity.

===0===

Who could possibly pass this guy without dropping alms in the cup? That is brilliant!

===0===

I'm just going to let these two images speak for themselves.
You know how I feel about it anyway.

===0===

This is worth a look.
Richard Garriott Space Video Blog: Angular Momentum
If you stick around after the first clip, others follow that demonstrate other science stuff.

===0===


After a decade of no maintenance, the roads on Walking Dead would start to look like this. Also, how do you think the walkers respond to freezing weather? The liquids in their bodies would have to freeze. And further, all the clothing worn by survivors should protect them from bites.

And that's another thing I don't understand, why don't anyone outside the gate wear helmets, neck braces, shoulder pads, etc. At the very least wrap yourself in padding, like sheets or some such. And why wouldn't everybody carry a canteen full of a pureed walker to pour on themselves when threatened?


===0===

That really reminds me of the Summer my wife and I spent in Europe. In Paris, the hottest in recent history, we stayed in an old nunnery with a huge light/air shaft in the middle. It was so hot everyone opened their windows and slept naked. The following morning there were dozens of views like this from my window.

===0===

I've been preaching this for years.

===0===

I confess that I spot shit like that all the time.
I simply can't help it.

===0===


===0===


“Nothing ages so quickly as yesterday’s vision of the future.” 

- Richard Corliss, 1944-2015

===0===



<>
Our fingers and toes 3D print nails.

<>

<>

===0===

My advice is that if there are a camera and something flammable in the same room, then leave immediately.

===0===


===0===


===0===


As one would assume, I have talked to many people (mostly men) about their religious views; specifically their views on the fairytales in the bible - floor, Eden, talking snakes, water to wine, etc. Even if they attended church weekly, do you think they believe all those stories?
They attend to keep peace in their household. And the wives only believe to assist in the moral inculcation of their children.

===0===

"Survival Express coming through..."

===0===


===0===

THEY'RE EDIBLE!!!

Does that lady look like she has a superabundance of pubic hair?


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive