About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

WEDNESDAY #3401

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS



===0===

This program I downloaded seems to be working well. Have you noticed any improvement?

===0===

What could possibly go wrong? It seems to me like introducing a new species into an environment with good intentions but no one could predict the harm it would cause. Think killer bees, rabbits in Australia, cats everywhere, etc.



THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE


===0===

I would really like to know how my posts of images like this are received in Russia. I know I have a bunch of Russian viewers, so are most of you Putinists or what?

===0===



A fact-filled image that. 

Did you notice the expensive cat playground in the background?


===0===

When "No Audio" makes things even better.
You all know what I thought they were practicing.

===0===

One of the funniest things I've ever seen...
My wife's reaction the morning after the election.

===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===
[ I wonder how many people will get that. ]

===0===


===0===

PS: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!


<>
To the lady at Target with her son on a leash, I'm sorry that I asked if he was a rescue. The profanity wasn't necessary but thanks for not sticking him on me.

<>


PUT ON YOUR THINKING CAP

Look at the image carefully. Which woman is the child's mother?

===0===
Get it?
Highlight: "Things are getting out of hand."

===0===


===0===

This lady was in the movie, Secret In The Eye, and I didn't recognize her for several scenes. Do you?
Highlight: [ Julia Roberts ]

This guy did a great job.

Chiwetel Ejiofor, who also did a great job in The Martian.
Secret In The Eye had a very surprising ending that I don't think anyone can guess.

===0===

Said to be an A10 strike on fleeing ISIS fighters.
I think it was a video game.
But that may just be me.
Cluster bomb?

===0===



Vietnamese T-62 Shell ejection.
Never seen anything like that before. So what happens in other tanks? Do the shells just pile up on the floor like peanut shells at a ballpark?

===0===

Okay, I get the clues of it being the woman facing the child, with her knees pointed at him, and leaning forward slightly in an alert posture, but they never even mentioned that they both have black hair. I found that odd.


<>
If you feel hungry you might just be thirsty. Drink a pitcher of margaritas and then see how you feel.

<>


LIFE IS GOOD...OR NOT - YOU DECIDE

That child is taking in mounds of data..it's job for the next few years.

===0===

Not what you think.


A White-tailed Eagle feeding on a Red stag carcass killed in a road traffic accident in the Scottish Highlands. This photograph demonstrates the size of these magnificent raptors reintroduced to Ireland in 2007 as part of a release program in Killarney National Park.

I, of course, assumed the giant bird had managed to kill that thing.

===0===


You can't evaluate the behavior of modern youth with data from the last generation.


<>
My bartender asked me, "After 30 years of marriage you still call your wife darling, beautiful and honey. What's your secret?"
I explained, "I forgot her name a decade ago.

<>


YES, EVEN I CAN GET BEFUDDLED

You know how I like headlines...
Must be a hell of a backstory.

===0===

Not sure if she's anti-gun or pro-domestic violence or extreme penetration.

===0===


===0===

I have posted what happens many times when something like this goes wrong, and we both know these guys are remarkably calm under the curcumstances. 
The guy on the left, "Well, it's time for my smoke break. Let the new guy do the recalibrating."

Just noticed something. The emergency flow stop has been activated. You can see it right below the rail on the left. The stock is being cut into small pieces that fall to a bin below. They see that they know that's the end of it.


===0===

Clown Bus?

===0===

Why don't they put normal people like me on the committee to pick out normal uniforms?

And...

===0===

She wears those on purpose.

===0===

Who doesn't want to see a snake on a Segway?
Samuel L Jackson for one.


<>
Have you noticed the word "turd" in Saturday? It doesn't seem fair as I think it's the nicest day of the week.

<>


FROM OUR FRIENDS IN THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT









Here's my advice to you...

Wear that fucker out, Y'all!


<>
Dear Lord, grant me the patience to endure all the window-licking, crayon-eating, helmet wearing fucktards I'll encounter today.

<>


MAN THE CREATOR



To date, Volkswagen has bought back about 350,000 diesel vehicles in the wake of the massive environmental fraud they committed around emissions testing. Here's one of 37 VW graveyards.
There seems to be an absence of brightly colored vehicles; or is that an illusion?


===0===

Study this just a minute...

Did you guess that the brick were just painted?
I didn't.

===0===

This is a houseboat.
That reminds me of the dream I have where I buy a house and every door I open reveals a room I didn't know was there.

===0===

Finally a Henry family grade can crusher...

===0===

This thought must have occurred to mankind very early.

And facing the unknown people just made stuff up to explain it and you know it. Some tribes thought you were carried off by eagles or you became an eagle.

And it probably eased the grief, but we know the myths are just that...myths. Yet some people actually believe the story their mothers told them, and I find that a little sad.

===0===

Speaking of sad...
It has not so much to do with who is good and who is evil; more to do with who has stuff that strong people want to take.


<>
You know you are an adult when you have a favorite spatula.

<>


<>

===0===


===0===


===0===


"Tis but a scratch."

===0===


===0===

Stupid bitch.

===0===


===0===


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The A10 Warthog is built around a 30mm rotary cannon with a fixed rate of 3900 rounds per minute, with the capability to put 80% of its rounds into a 40 square foot target area. Not a cluster bomb, but a legitimate reason for the enemy to run and hide when they hear its distinctive sound approaching.

Anonymous said...

The Houseboat "That reminds me of the dream I have where I buy a house and every door I open reveals a room I didn't know was there."

Have you ever been to the Winchester House in San Jose, California?

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive