About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, May 28, 2018

MONDAY #3441

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS

For the second time in as many days, I drove from my bar to my driveway without having to stop at any of the six traffic lights or being delayed by anyone turning.

==0==





Well, no. The cop's bodycam proved that he treated her with nothing but respect.
Of course, she should face charges!

==0==

This is how I lost with Liverpool over Real Madrid. Watch this shit...




SMILEABLES

I once jumped off a tower at least that tall and I will never forget how I jumped, took a deep breath and kept inhaling for a long, long time.

==1==

Lab Chimpanzees who have spent almost their entire lives behind bars, seeing sunlight, and fresh air for the first time in 30 years,. Some of them; the first time ever.

==2==


==3==

This is actually very good eating.

==4==

How motor-heads start fires...

==5==


==6==


==7==


==8==

How very interesting.

==9==

That is a most beautiful image.

==10==


==11==

That expression.


<>

A zoo is a really safe place to fart.

<>

PARENTING DONE WRONG


==12==


==13==


==14==


==15==


==16==


==17==


==18==


==19==


==20==



<>

Alaska is so big that if you cut it half Texas would be the third biggest state.

<>

MISTAKES WERE MADE


==21==


==22==


<>

If you make $34,000 a year you are in the top 1% of the world.

<>

SOCIAL ISSUES


I hate what our culture has done to nudity.
We have been inculcated into the notion that our bodies are something to be ashamed of.

And this is damaging.

How is it that we allowed others to dictate which body part we can and which we can't show in public?

I think it's time to revisit that discussion.
But deep down we all know religion thrives on guilt.

==0==


==23==


Women, being weaker, are very vulnerable.
But too often they are not situationally aware and put themselves in situations that are far too risky.

==24==



There's no such thing as a cautious creativity.

==25==

A far too familiar story.

==26==


==27==

That was a very strange movie, but I recommend it if you come upon it.

==28==



<>

Oxford University is older than the Aztec Empire.

<>


THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW

It does that remarkably quickly for something so large.

==29==


==30==

New York Subway Development

==31==

People have always used the materials at hand to build shelters.


<>

Space is only a little over 60 miles away or an hour's car drive.

<>


<>

==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==

How very true.

==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==



==0==


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive