About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

TUESDAY #3442 STREET

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

Okay.




<>
I read that schizophrenic deaf people don't hear voices, but rather see dismembered hands signing to them.

<>


WORD ON THE STREET


==1==


==2==

Demos?

==3==

Scene from Inception.
They can deep fry kabobs?!?!

==4==


==5==


==6==

Could that possibly be true?

==7==

???

==8==

But only if you have something worthwhile to say.

==9==


==10==

???

==11==


==12==


==13==


==14==


==15==

==16==


==17==


==18==

Yeah, save you from what he's going to do to you if you don't believe it.

==19==

How very, very true.

==20==


==21==


==22==



==23==




==24==





<>
1 million seconds = 11 days
1 billion seconds = 32 years
1 trillion seconds = 32,000 years
*all numbers rounded

<>
( Hahahahahahahaha! )

OTHER FUN WITH LANGUAGE


==25==


==26==


==27==

*MNBT

==28==

*MNBT

==29==

????



<>
Every other planet in the Solar System could fit in the space between the Earth and the moon.

<>


ART ON THE STREET

Here's looking at you, kid.

==30==

At first, I thought that was some sort of alien pecker.

==31==


==32==


==33==

I haven't a clue as to what this is supposed to convey.

==34==


==35==

It all started with Cadillac Ranch.

==36==


==37==


==38==


==39==


==40==

These probably have an interesting backstory, but I am unaware of it.

==42==

Yeah, that's something my ebullient spouse would do just for the hell of it.

==43==

Mobile library?

==44==


"Everyone's a critic" is a pedestrian clique, but when you are in the street art business, it is accurate. You offer up your creation for the appraisal of...everyone. So, how would they vote?
How about we have a stack of cards as below?

How would your artwork rate? Look at the work below. Do you think the public would vote for the original graffiti or the paint-over?

And don't tell me the public is ignorant of the worth of art. They certainly aren't ignorant of what they desire in the PUBLIC environment.

I will state again that I understand the thrill of clandestine trips in the dead of night. It must be very intoxicating.
But I beg you to up your game. If you are a grown ass man or woman and still painting like you did when you were 18, then you haven't had any growth, which for an artist, if very, very bad.


<>
The only difference between a good meal and a good time is where you put the cucumber.

<>


STREET PHOTOGRAPHY


==45==


==46==


==47==


==48==


==49==


==50==

An image begging for a narrative.

==51==

Finally, the images that proved just how invincible a fleeing felon can be after ingesting powerful illegal drugs.


<>

==0==


That was subpar, let's give it another go...

==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==

[ MILLENNIUM FALCON ]

==0==


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive