About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, May 26, 2018

SATURDAY #3439

One Of My Very Own
Let's try that again...


EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com






FUN WITH LANGUAGE

Movies By Another Name






==1==


==2==

I don't believe in Bigfoot because he never believed in me.
I'd scan the crowd at my Little League games and always see that one empty seat.

==3==

The perfect segue to my next feature.


I have just found Monday Punday and I think you will like trying to solve them also. For instance:


The letters are beige so...Beige ing or Beijing.


Some are much more difficult, like this next one, but I got it.

The answer to follow.

==4==

All my life I have wished I could change my name from Ralph to Raphael. I mean that. It's so close but so very far, far away.
This is supposed to be the great man on his deathbed. Note the expressions on those faces.
She looks like she has just caught the Cardinal sucking the great man's dick.

==5==

Puzzle answer:
FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS

First, you have to know what angle is a compliment to another. Added together they equal 90 degrees.
I'm thinking about making one of those a daily feature in Folio Olio.


<>
I'm trying to give up sexual innuendos but it's hard...so hard.

<>


CLEVER PHOTOGRAPHY TECHNIQUES

This is a rather famous clip of the crowd leaving Wimbleton.

==6==

This spider does this better than I can do anything.

==7==

The changing planet.

==8==


==9==


==10==

I would have to try to trick it by ducking behind trees, cutting through bushes, etc.


<>
So, let me just smash my head into this fucking lamp for six hours.
- moths

<>


PROBLEM SOLVING

Parenting done right.

==11==

This has been a test of the emergency Pizza Broadcast System...

==12==

Teeth-Nails
That young woman solved the problem of getting attention if only fleetingly.

==13==


==14==

What the hell did they expect...a huge dildo?

==15==

Friction Welding
Did I just watch wood being welded that way?

==16==

Found another stone wall.
Notice how they used many different sizes and shapes. I would love to watch something like that being constructed.

==17==

I don't get it.

==18==

Not god. Women wear ridiculous clothing by choice, having been convinced that they cannot be unique at any cost.


<>
Girls, share all the naked selfies you want, but for god's sake clean your room first.

<>


PEOPLE NOT LIKE YOU AND ME


And he may be a horror movie star, but I'm not sure.

==19==


==20==

The brakes on that fun bus locked up real quick.
When someone does something incredibly stupid in a horror movie, I always wonder aloud if they have ever watched a horror movie so they would know what not to do.
Well, has that young lady ever seen the shit that happens on the internet when just about anyone is being filmed and let that teach them not to do anything risky while being filmed.

<>
Sometimes my wife gets distracted by my own cleavage.

<>


TOLERABLE TATTOOS

Spine Tattoos are a thing now.

==21==

I think that is one continuous line.


<>
My next million dollar idea: reluctant exercise video with people who aren't perky.

<>


NAUGHTY BITS

Best segue yet.

==22==

Cinnamon Role looks like ET busting a nut.

==23==


==24==

(only in the South)

==25==


==26==


==27==

I might have downloaded the wrong Wizard of Oz movie.

==28==


==29==

Study this a minute to make sense of it...

And...

<>
I never did get that ride to church, not that anyone cares.

<>

<>

===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive