About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, May 24, 2018

THURSDAY #3437

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS





<>
If you require increasing your pleasure, you must ignore your own self-respect.

<>


NAUGHTY BITS


==1==


==2==

When a cake turns out like this...

==3==

==4==


==5==


==6==


==7==


==8==


==9==


==10==


==11==


==12==


<>
One teaspoon of honey represents the life work of 12 bees.

<>


SOME RELATIONSHiPS ARE MORE COMPLICATED THAN OTHERS

I was told that was done off-script.

==13==


==14==

Never skip leg day.

==15==


==16==

That's called a segue to the next section.

<>
There is no physical evidence to say that today is Thursday. We all just have to trust that someone, somewhere kept track of that shit since they invented the calendar.

<>


EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT PERSONAL CONVEYANCE

Remember, if this ever happens to you, you must accelerate.

==17==

What happens when you aren't very good at situational awareness.

==18==

But sometimes situational awareness backfires.

==19==

Notice the traffic jam just ahead.
He did that for what? One car length advantage?

==20==

When I was growing up, a kid could make good money doing that.

==21==

Never let the car outrun your driving skills.

==22==

This is amazing...
That would have made a good What Happens Next game.


<>
Some things are better left unsaid, which I generally realize right after I have said them.

<>


ODDITIES YOU DON'T SEE EVERY DAMN DAY

Ricocheted .50 cal tracer round.

I guess that is why they do this in the middle of nowhere.

==23==

Nice..........form.

==24==

That's one majestic creature.


==25==

I wonder if cavemen taught their dogs to do that.

==26==

Remember when I made a big one of those using rolled up one dollar bills?

==27==

This man is a situational awareness expert.

==28==

What if one drop dripped into your glass for a certain amount a peddling?

==29==

This guy is good.

==30==

Ha!

==31==


==32==

What if your neighbor let his dog run around killing small animals like cats? If you allow your cat to roam about on its nightly murder spree, then you don't have a counter-argument.

==33==

A bizarre double play.
Sometimes it just comes down to luck.

==34==

In case you ever wondered why OSHA exists.


<>
My wife once got out of jury duty because she had slept with the person on trial.

<>


SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY


==35==

The power of light.

==36==


==37==

This is very much worth your time.

==38==


==39==

The City is Alive: The Population of Manhattan, Hour-by-Hour.
I wanna know more about the 24/7 party around 80th and River.

==40==


==41==

*MNBT


<>
Did you ever just eat something because your mouth was closer than the garbage?

<>

<>

===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===

Yes, people just make shit up to explain things that confuse them. Just like your god.

===0===


===0===


===0===


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The theives are maKing off with plastic hub caps. In this world of alloy wheels, here's a market for plastic hub caps??

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive