About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, May 31, 2018

THURSDAY #3444

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS

Various comments on some bullshit.


That's closer to my opinion.






<>
A writer does not have to tell the truth, thank god.

<>


WORDS OF WORTH


==1==

Speaking of babies...

==2==


==3==


==4==


==5==



==6==

==7==


==8==


==9==

Jesus Fucking Christ, Y'all, this stupid motherfucker got a driver's license!



<>
I want to set my phone to "door knock", slip it into a casket at the next funeral I attend, and discreetly dial it over and over.

<>




==10==


==11==


==12==


==13==


==14==



<>
If my blinkers are on I'm not asking to merge. I'm telling you I'm about to get in front of you. It's not optional. Take the appropriate action, now.

<>


CLIPS THAT ARE MILDLY BEMUSING

Okay, I'm impressed.

==15==

Road rage victory

==16==


==17==


==18==

Fish Rapture

==19==


==20==


==21==


==22==

Took researcher's hat

==23==

That clap.

==24==

????

==25==

I wonder how long it took to get that seat upholstery out of his ass.

==26==



<>
Your fetishes are nothing to be ashamed about. Unless your fetish is being humiliated, then you should be very ashamed, you nasty little pervert.

<>
I haven't a clue.


SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

It has 10 eyes, 10 claws, & blue blood worth $15,000 per quart.
And just about a perfect evolutionary design; needing no modifications over millions of years.

==27==

That's amazing.

==28==

Thunder Child Undergoes Sea Trials

Using a number of factors including a very low center of gravity, sealed hull and stronger, lighter materials the Thunder Child is a self-righting craft with a number of possible applications. It cruises at 40 knots but can go as fast as 60 knots if needed.

==29==

I had no idea my government had to do that.

==30==


==31==


==32==


==33==


This is right out of Black Mirror.

==34==

I love stuff like that.

==35==


==36==

Why wouldn't it just go ahead and cut it off so it falls in the truck that will haul it out?

==37==

The same caution that causes humans babies to back downstairs on their knees.


<>
Weed is the gateway drug to thinking you can rap.

<>


<>

==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==

WHETHER OR NOT

==0==


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive