About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

WEDNESDAY #3443

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS

DAMN!

=0=

A man holds an umbrella over a soldier standing by the seat and plaque dedicated to the 92,000+ unaccounted American soldiers since WW1.
Correction, the man in uniform is not a soldier, he is a Marine.

==0==


 We are not replacing ourselves, which is the death knell of a culture.




PRETTY GOOD IDEAS

Taking it to the next level, from fake terror to real terror.

==1==

Man Leaving House By The Trapdoor On The Roof.
I've wondered about that a long time.

And...
The Air-Tractor
Note that it is not an airplane - there are no wings.

==2==

50 BMG Bullpup
How many rounds does that magazine hold? I gave up counting after 50 rounds.
With the action all the way in the stock you can incorporate a really long barrel into a relatively short weapon.

Kalashnikov-based shotgun shell feed and ejection with the top cover removed.
Did you notice how that action wabbles? That keeps it from jamming.

==3==

What a wonderful way to teach young people a physics principle.

==4==

All things Ralph...

==5==

I've used this technique a thousand times.
Paint over vinyl stick-on letters then very carefully pull the letters off.



<>
Relationship Status: Table for one. Drinks for two.

<>
I don't get it. Anybody?


IDEAS THAT ARE NOT THAT GREAT

How to get arrested when tipsy 101

==6==


==7==

I predict he will live to regret that.

==8==

Have you ever seen instant regret?

==9==

This is a perfect example of why you should arm yourself when walking through their territory. I love animals, but it comes down to them and my child, the cat would be full of holes.

==10==

Does this make sense to anyone?

==11==


==12==


==13==

No, that was not a mistake. I've known billboard artists who secretly include naked bodies and stuff like that in rushing water or ice cubes.

==14==


==15==

This is why online spelling tests don't exist.

==16==


==17==



==18==

The painting is called "Thérèse Dreaming" and it's by the artist Balthus.
And some citizens what it removed from the museum. Painting That Many Think Sexualizes a Young Girl.
Jesus.

==19==

That makes me sad. The love the restorer put into that car.

==20==

I often think about all the money that is hidden by a now dead person that is never found. I have lots of cash, but I am careful to tell loved ones where it is.

==21==

How......?


<>
A job is more than a paycheck. It's also a place where you cry in the bathroom.

<>


CURIOSITIES

For movies?

==22==

That's the way I looked the first time I got to see a completely naked young woman.

==23==

That's called a mushroom iceberg and am told they are common.

==24==

Back when the word was just a word.

==25==

Tastes like chicken and Reese’s pieces.

A "Second Genesis" is a very limit view of the universe, hinting that we are mind-boggling unique...which we certainly are not.

==26==

I asked a bar manager about that and he said that if it came down to a choice two equal employees, the one with non-chalkboard expertise would have to go.

==27==

Do you think that is an escape ploy?

==28==


==29==

Yeah, that will be great for my...Cocker Spaniel.

==30==


==31==


==32==

Oh, my.

==33==

Any of my foreign viewers want to help me with this?


<>
Dreams: Why worry only while you are awake?

<>

LET'S LEARN SOME THINGS


Bullshit.

==34==


==35==

Huskies Pulling Sledge
I always thought they pulled in a straight line.

==36==


==37==


==38==


==39==

I used to use very large rolls of paper like is used here for the backdrop.

I would use a pouncing tool just like this one to poke tiny holes along an outline of something that I needed high on a wall.
Like a perfect signature of a famous football player at the university.
After you pounce the lines you just tape the paper in place and spray paint it. I used orange because it showed up well.

==40==

These Bandaids change color to match your skin tone, from very like to very dark.


<>
Have a good weekend to everybody except that stingray that killed Steve Irwin, who I still say got off far too leniently.

<>


<>

==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==

Tea bagged.

==0==


==0==


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive