About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

TUESDAY #3449

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com



I receive many emails and comments that thanks me profoundly for my efforts in making this blog. I appreciate each and every one of them, however, maybe there are those among you viewers who would like to do something more substantial than mere words. For this reason, I have begun a BUY RALPH A BEER campaign. At a cost of a mere $2, you can fund your host a cold beer, which is in high demand after a hard day of blogging.
Please don't think that you can't snail mail cash, I do it all the time and have never had a problem. Not only do I enjoy free beer more than the beer I pay for myself, I think you could make me a living legend in this bar. Just put two one dollar bills in an envelope and mail to:

BUY RALPH A BEER
Dano's Pizza
3008 Rosewood Drive
Columbia, SC 29205




HUMANS ARE SUCH AN ODD LOT

That actually looks rather arty.

==1==

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit posting "Airplane" quotes.

==2==


==3==

Making a road by hand in Paris, France in 1933.
That literally looks backbreaking.

==4==


And...
How wonderful.
I think the above was from a cosplay, which is a wonderful escape.

==5==

Such an easy maneuver, just swing your massive steel balls horizontally and level out.

==6==

A roommate recently met a girl on a dating app that he really likes. He invited her over for the first time and made the mistake of telling his roommates that she was coming.

==7==

How would he know that?

==8==

Another wonderful idea.

==9==

Every neighborhood has that one old woman who will rat your ass out over the slightest violation. I say we all take turns fucking this woman.

==10==

No one laughs when I do it.

In some cultures that is something that is not frowned upon.

==11==


And it all worked out.

Today...


<>
When you play a game on the easiest mode, the enemies are playing on the hardest mode.

<>


LEARNING THE LAWS OF PHYSICS ONE LESSON AT A TIME.


Wouldn't it be hilarious if he was kept aloft like this spinning ball?

==13==

Oddly satisfying.

==14==


==15==


==16==

And it appears that the guys on the ground see nothing amiss.

==17==

Amazing transition in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands.


<>
Price and worth are pretty similar concepts, but priceless and worthless are opposites.

<>
(that is far below my standards)


JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM

LET'S PLAY A GAME OF SPOT THE BULLSHIT
Some of these "facts" are just made up. Can you spot the bullshit?


==18==


==19==


==20==


==21==


==22==


==23==


==24==


==25==


==26==

The French National football (soccer) team in 1900.

==27==


==28==

That's the problem with millennials. You're not willing to put in the time to wait. Millennials are ruining the kidnapping industry.

==29==


==30==


==31==


==32==


==33==



<>
Someday the term "Artificial Intelligence" may be considered a racial slur.

<>

<>
BULLSHIT


THE NATURAL WORLD

The dogs at the end were priceless.

==34==

It's called gem corn and I've posted it before, and, by god, I'll probably post it again.

==35==

That is called situationally aware blindness.

==36==

Thus reducing his chances of stepping on a snapping twig or other noisemakers by 50%.

==37==

Purple heart wood
Isn't cedar like that?

==38==



<>
When it comes to browser data, do the British delete biscuits?

<>

WAR AND WARRIORS

How the Finnish hurled grenades at the Russians during blistering cold days during the Winter War in 1941.
What do you do to win a war? Anything and everything it takes.

==39==

A wounded Russian soldier near Finland in 1944.
Looks like burns.

==40==

A Russian sniper after being caught by Finnish soldiers in Finland in 1941.
Those Finns were some badass sumbitches.

==41==

Worst glory holes ever...
British troops are actually learning to defuse mines in the dark.

And because my mind works in mysterious ways, I want to tell you about:
DUTCH RUDDER
In some cultures considered by many to be a non-homosexual act, the Dutch Rudder is where one man grabs his penis and the other guy grabs the first guy's arm and moves it up and down. I'm told it is a rather challenging masturbation technique.
This is an example of the Double Dutch Rudder.

<>

==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==

[ CADDY SHACK ]


==0==


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive