About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

WEDNESDAY #3450

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS

June 4th, 1989

At the height of the protest a million people were gathered in the Tiananmen Square.


"Did not happen! Nothing happen! They all went on vacation!" 

 - Chinese Government

==0==

First woman to get her driver's license in Saudi Arabia.

==0==

==0==

==0==


==0==





PEOPLE NOT AT ALL LIKE YOU AND ME

Johnny and Robert Eck posing for a picture in the US in 1922. Johnny was born without the lower half of his torso.

==1==

Alcohol + Rooves = Disaster.

==2==

Man tackled by Milwaukee police after grabbing the suspicious package.
He had to ignore the yellow tape.

==3==

Can we safely assume it is Halloween?

==4==

Remember, I know a man who used to write headlines and this he would have gladly approved.

==5==

Venezuelan dictator Nicolas Maduro waving to empty crowd after winning the election in which he banned the opposition.
What a fucking prick.

==6==

Tracy Caldwell Dyson viewing Earth from the ISS Cupola, 2010.
A member of an extraordinarily exclusive club.


<>
Blind people smile even though they have never seen anyone else smile.

<>


THE OTHER MAMMALS

You Guys Ever See an Eagle Steal Dinner From a Fox?
Tenacious little bastard ain't he?
But it looks like the talons had the bunny, not the fox.

==7==

You know I'm not a cat person, but this is just too good to omit.

==8==

One would think that due to the serious damage to both combatants that this would be avoided at all costs.

==9==

[ Center stack, top log, down one. ]

==10==

Blind girl on the hunt.

==11==



The Kermode bear, also known as the "spirit bear", is a rare subspecies of the American black bear found in British Columbia, Canada. In the daytime, the bear is 30% more efficient than a black bear in capturing salmon because their white coat makes them less visible.

Is it just me or do its eyes look odd? Like in the wrong place on its skull.

==12==

Good grief!

==13==

A man prepares to hit cattle in the head with a sledgehammer at a slaughterhouse in Chicago in 1906.

Of course, without people like that, we wouldn't have marvels like this...


<>
Nobody says Crummy anymore. I think I'll bring it back. It's crummy that it went away to begin with.

<>


HISTORICAL IMAGES

A convicted murderer sits in the electric chair prior to his execution in the US in 1925.

==14==

Peter Chemy right before his execution in Germany in 1947. He was liberated from a concentration camp in 1945, wandered around for a few months before finding help in a German home. A husband and wife, along with their daughter, fed him and showed him good hospitality. When the family went to sleep, Chemy found a hatchet and murdered them all in there beds.

==15==

A woman with an elongated skull in Central Africa in 1955.

==16==

Just a youngster goofing off.

==17==

I saw that and told my wife she was going to have to step up her game.


<>
What if I told you that trolling and pretending to be an asshole to mess with people is the same thing as actually being an asshole.

<>


HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN?

A mosquito sucked the blood out of the bruise.

==18==

He must be a new guy.

==19==


==20==

This happens much more frequently than I would have thought.

==21==

Yeah, brakes are important.


<>
The letter W starts with a D.

<> 


ANOTHER ATTEMPT AT HUMOR
==22==


==23==


==24==

*MNBT

==25==

When I get a new comment from a guy which I had a heated comment war over a year ago.

==26==

This clip is as old as the internet.

==27==


==28==

Can you spell hypocrisy ladies?

==29==

Another oldie but goodie...

==30==

I had a woman tell me women also do that, but I have yet to work out the mechanics.


<>
Every representative to the UN should have to weigh at or near the average poundage of that country's citizens. The ultimate in international fat shaming. Imagine all your neighbors chanting U S A as you drag your fatass out Laz-E-Boy and try to trot down the block for the first time since the Nixon administration.

<>

THERE'S NO SUCH THING HAS TOO MUCH INFORMATION

I posted that years ago and noted that I was born in September.

Well, it is a worldwide phenomena.

==31==

Each orbit takes 225 million years.

==32==


==33==

Unshaken paint cans


This one looks like a Super Villian.

==34==

Nice thing to show a child...

<>

==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==

[ PICKUP ARTIST ]

==0==


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive