About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

WEDNESDAY #3884

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

Logic need not apply.
<>

 <>

CELEBRATING DEGENERACY

Like every animal, most human beings are hardwired to lust after women. Otherwise, we wouldn't exist. But religion teaches that that god-given trait should shame us with guilt.
What kind of cruel game is that? The creator makes us lust, then gets pissed off about it.

50 Shades of Medieval Self-flagellation.


^^A1^^




^^A2^^


I would help you if I could, dude.
^^A3^^

Anything is a dildo if you are brave enough.
There once was a lady named Jill
Who tried a mortar shell for a thrill
They found her vagina
In North Carolina
And bits of her tits in Brazil.
^^A4^^

Animals are such beasts...
AND...
And...
^^A5^^


^^A6^^



<>
Ignore the news reports that say bees have learned how to use the internet. They are lies. Bees sting us because they love us. Bees are safe inside our warm homes. A bee did not write this.

<>
<>



THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX 


One of the differences between Art and art is that Art is outside the box. This guy makes Art out of old books.



Cartoonists sometimes create art that meets the out of the box criteria.

Of course, I don't understand it.
^^B1^^

Movie making requires a lot of creative problems solving.


This guy is probably applying seed and fertilizer with a sprayer.
It reminds me of a movie being filmed in my hometown and my friend the set builder was asked to paint the grass green. I told him to use tempera because it would wash off. And sure enough, when the movie was finished the homeowners demanded that the green be removed.
^^B2^^


[verification needed]
^^B3^^

The first-ever pair of Crocs Gloves.
*MNBT
^^B4^^

This is why I identify as an attack helicopter...
Brilliant!
^^B5^^

Said to be The Netherlands.
Fatass Americans wouldn't be able to do that.
^^B6^^

Classic out of the box observation...
^^B7^^

I really appreciate ordinary citizens being clever...
^^B8^^

Halloween is a great time to show off your out of the box skills...

"We’re going to need a bigger boat."

See anything odd...

Neither did I until...


^^B9^^


<>
I just saw a man delivering pizza in a Hummer.

I wonder if he is reevaluating some of his life choices right now?

<>
<>


GET LEARNT

Said to be in the Netherlands...
I bet it clangs when it is run over.
^^C1^^






^^C2^^


^^C3^^

Life during wartime
I think that is London during WWII. I often think about how Americans would cope with such things if they occurred today. I bet after about the third explosion like that modern Americans would demand that we sue for peace.
^^C4^^


I didn't know that.
^^C5^^


One of my favorite book to write was titled A Farm Called River Bend.
^^C6^^



<>
Me: My ex-wife says I never pay attention.

Wife: I said alimony, but I'll add attention to the list.

<>
<>


ODD OCCURRENCES


Reminds me of every black woman I have ever seen.
^^D1^^

Merrily skipping down the highway...
Imagine that with a merry ditty being played.
^^D2^^

If it works it's not stupid.
^^D3^^

A380 bursting through a low-lying cloud at London Gatwick.

^^D4^^




"The towel forgets."
^^D5^^


^^D6^^

Donald Trump being humble...
^^D7^^



^^D8^^

Have you ever read something that you knew instantly that you would never forget it? The above did that to me.
^^D9^^


^^D10^^

Python flatulence is just as amusingly interesting as you'd expect.

Speaking of...
SEGUE
^^D11^^


<>
Me: You want to see me rip a phone book in half?
Grandson: What’s a phone book?

<>
<>


ODD HUMAN BEHAVIOR

“I won’t be a rock star. I will be a legend.” 
- Freddie Mercury 1985
^^E1^^


Every day I got on the elevator at my school and it was situated where most of the students in the cafeteria could see me. Every day I did something weird like the guy above just to make them laugh.
^^E2^^

The Dutch way of arresting a pickpocket.
^^E3^^

Never pick a fight with a guy in a cowboy hat.
^^E4^^


Bless their hearts.
^^E5^^

Do you remember this?
Unmute:
https://youtu.be/1ygdAiDxKfI
^^E6^^


^^E7^^

Me doing just about anything vs normal people.
^^E8^^


This is one highly motivated motherfucker...
^^E9^^

<>
 <>

 Those drivers have absolutely no situational awareness. Who drives TOWARD something like that?!
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brazil: It's raining snakes and lizards.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive