About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, November 16, 2019

SATURDAY #3978

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 



<>
<>

 <>

CLEVER USES OF LANGUAGE

"An important day in their life..."

^^A1^^

Hello, Clarice
Bon Appétit.
^^A2^^


 ^^A4^^


^^A5^^



And...

^^A6^^


 ^^A7^^


^^A8^^

Show that you care enough to do your best.
"Great on dead animals."
^^A9^^


^^A10^^


Didn't get it? Look at it again.
^^A11^^



<>

Maturity means you know that everybody is making it up as they go and nobody else has any fucking idea what they are doing.

<>
<>


RATHER ODD OCCURRENCES

Hanging Garden
How dey do dat? 
^^B1^^

Manzanitas from Sedona, AZ.
 ^^B2^^


I could use that on my gorgonzola/spinach sauce that should be stirred constantly. 
^^B3^^

This abode near Boone, NC. Got to love southern Appalachia.

Hell, I like it.
^^B4^^

Snow White Walker and John Snow White

^^B5^^

How the locals prepare for the upcoming flood
How would he know exactly how high the water would rise? 
^^B6^^

I had no idea this was even possible...
Much less practiced.
^^B7^^

Cat with a mouse.
What Happens Next?
A. He eats it savagely.
B. He drops it on the human's plate.
C. He's taking the mouse to lunch.
D. The mouse wiggles free and escapes.
 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


C. He's taking the mouse to lunch.
^^B8^^

At first, I thought this was a cat.

Disappointed it was a squirrel, but I now think that it's a squirrel.
^^B9^^


Tiger after a mud bath.
^^B10^^


That is a deer stand. 
Nature's way of fighting back.
^^B11^^

Speaking of Cats...

^^B12^^

Road Rage Restrictors

^^B13^^



<>

Decomposed roadkill, returned to the earth after months as a public spectacle, I salute you.

<>
<>


PEOPLE EXERTING THEMSELVES - SOME MORE EFFECTIVELY THAN OTHERS

 ^^C1^^

Do you know how much guts it takes to trip a riot cop?

We are proud of you, Brave Soul.
^^C2^^


I'm thinking that is his ex who is just tired of his shit. 
^^C3^^


She even spills her drink. Ametuer. 
^^C4^^

He is mopping with gasoline and a broom.
I haven't a clue.
^^C5^^


You know how I feel about rock masonry and to see it fucked up with that silly graffiti saddens me.
^^C6^^


Why wouldn't he just take a rope out there with him and have someone pull him back?
^^C7^^


And he wasn't even on his phone. 

I really like that meme.
^^C8^^


^^C9^^

If there is ever a drywall Olympics my money is one this girl.
^^C10^^



<>

A guy died on a flight and they had to make an emergency landing forcing everyone onboard to miss their connections. My question is, how is it an emergency if the guy is already dead?

<>

<>


THINK ABOUT THIS

Chicken Kiev
 And didn't put almonds on the green beans. Travesty.
^^D1^^


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
If more studies confirm it, this could explain the rise of the two in the past years and maybe even stop some of the stupid anti vac stuff. Either way, this might be huge for prenatal science.
^^D2^^

 ^^D3^^


There ought to be a law. 
^^D4^^

I'm cursed with very keen observational skills.
In this movie, the vehicle stops with his front wheel directly behind that basket.
Then a minute later they just drove off without backing up to clear a route. 
 ^^D5^^
 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
With everything that has happened, how are there still people in the Catholic Church?
^^D6^^
 
 
^^D7^^


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 

Why would anyone deny all the science? I mean, what's in it for them?
^^D8^^
 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^D9^^

A Neuron Dying.
 ^^D10^^

<>
People who make that's what she said jokes are good listeners.

<>
<>

 
I HAVE SERIOUS DOUBTS

I honestly don't know enough about this to have an opinion but I do have a bunch of questions to which I want answers.









 SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^^^
 


<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 And you are not even allowed to ask why.
<>

 <>

Most require sound 





<>

 <>

 <>

 <>


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive