About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, January 18, 2020

SATURDAY #4041

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 


Sydney's first real rain in a long time.
<>


<>

 <>

ADVICE AND OPINION YOU CAN 
TAKE OR LEAVE


^^A1^^


 And...
^^A2^^

 
 ^^A3^^

Sexual advice for women from some man on the internet.

And...


That may require a bit of practice so I have prepared a starter tutorial for you.
SAUCE: MASH THIS
^^A5^^



^^A6^^

Much ado about nothing. 
^^A7^^


"Thanks!" - Jeffery Epstein 
^^A8^^

 ^^A9^^

The internet loves thinking of problems like this.

Here are some suggestions:
I put on glasses and start working for a newspaper.
I'm not telling you.
Hideout with that guy's snail.

The last one refers to another thinking problem. Here is the snail problem:
You get $10 million, but for the rest of your life, there is a super snail that is invincible and kills you by touching you. It follows you, trying to kill you. It can board a plane. What would you do?
Some of these solutions are rather good:
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^A10^^


 ^^A11^^


Why don't they use square miles? I mean, most people kind of knows how big an acre is by comparing it to their own property but it's still difficult to visualize it at 12 million of them. If it was, say, 100 square miles it is easy to calculate that it is 10 miles by 10 miles - something more familiar.
^^A12^^


<>

Christian Bale named his son Burrito Bale when he could have named him Taco Bale. I want that noted the next time the conversation comes up about who’s the best Batman.

<>
This guy is running an online comic jam. Each panel is drawn by a different artist. Come draw with them!
SAUCE: MASH THIS
<>

SHIT YOU DON'T SEE EVERY DAMN DAY


Better than nothing I guess.
^^B1^^

Where is his spotter?!? 
^^B2^^

 
 Would you eat the nipple?
For the past few years, I have been very frustrated over the thinness of bacon.
Do you remember rind bacon? God that was good bacon. 
^^B3^^
 
 Do you think he meant to do that or is he fighting for survival?
^^B4^^

 
I would blame the sign painter's direct supervisor. 
^^B5^^

That insanity has been documented far too many times on the internet. 
^^B6^^

 
^^B7^^


I would sit in front of that all day. 
^^B8^^


I love low-tech. I can imagine the Egyptians moving giant stones exactly like that. 
^^B9^^


One pissed off Pope. Not a common sight. 
"Fuck you, bitch!"
- Pope probably.
^^B10^^


Combat or foreplay?
Which has a dick? Can you tell?
^^B11^^



<>
Me: So you want me to buy all the presents.
Santa: Yes.
Me: Put them together?
Santa: Yep.
Me: Wrap them up?
Santa: That’s right.
Me: And then tell my kids you got the presents for them?
Santa:
Me:

Santa: I mean when you put it like that it sounds bad.

<>
<>


 
ADMIRABLE BEHAVIOR

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^C1^^

 ^^C2^^

Instant dad reflexes.
If that doesn't upload try this.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 

That can't be good for the foundation.
^^C3^^

It looks a bit dangerous, doesn't it? 
^^C4^^

The mother of this girl died when she was only 3 months old, they did not have a single photo together. So this artist made one.
 
 ^^C5^^

^^C6^^


As long as they are being physically active, I am content. Making it fun is a bonus because then it could become a life long habit.
Now go back and notice how the kid in the yellow shirt is content with hogging two balls. I've taught thousands of kids just like that prick.
^^C7^^


<>
SEVEN DEADLY SINS
Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Calling me instead of just texting

<>


 <>


 
OBJECTS OF INTEREST


 Kandovan tucked away in the northwest of Iran, is the world's largest cave-dwelling. Housing around 168 families in these quaint-looking grottos built into the volcanic rock. It has been in existence for at least 800 years.
^^D1^^

Somebody just had to dream that up. I admire them. 
^^D2^^

Planning an outdoor wedding? Be prepared...
 ^^D3^^

Thunderstorm over the Pacific Ocean captured by photographer Santiago Borja.
^^D4^^

Beautiful. 
^^D5^^

Have you ever wondered what an entire preserved shark vascular system looked like?
 Me either, but I thought it was cool when I saw it.
^^D6^^

Bearfoot Family
^^D7^^

Making of fusilli?

^^D8^^

This is the neighborhood recycling bin after the holidays.


^^D9^^

A person I know once taught an Introduction to Science class at a major university. She asked what caused the phases of the moon and they all said it was the shadow of the Earth crossing the moon.


She drew a half-moon (January 2 above) and asked how the shadow of the Earth could produce that and they all said they had never seen a moon look like that.
They also thought the sky was blue because it was reflecting the ocean.
^^D10^^

My wife has a friend who lives in Mexico Beach, Florida. Every morning she cleans up the beach of debris washed back from the devastating Hurrican Michael in 2018. This woman is also aware of my wife's habit of decorating our property with various baby doll parts and sends her a box from time to time containing, among other things, baby doll parts. The latest box had this very interesting find.

I immediately thought of The Birth of Venus by Sandro Botticelli.
^^D11^^


<>
Facebook: See what my mom’s friends are up to.
Instagram: See what my favorite celebrities are up to.

Twitter: See what my fellow swamp demon hellspawn are up to.

<>
<>

LAST LAUGHS


Hahahabananaha! 
^^E1^^

Horse-taur: half horse, half other horse.
Sorry about that. They can't all be gems. 
^^E2^^


I'll have some of what he had.
^^E3^^

Mississippi: The Planet's Walmart.
^^E4^^


Little Trump hands.
The huge smile juxtaposed with the title is very troubling.
^^D5^^


[verification needed]
^^D6^^

A Young Steve Martin Performs Stand Up Comedy for Dogs on ‘The Tonight Show’ in 1973
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^D7^^

<>
 <>

 Highlight between the brackets for answer: [shooting star]
 <>

 <>

 For fishhooks in your tackle box.
<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 I'll take that as a no.
<>

<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


5 comments:

Scott James said...

Puzzle time = I looked at the alphabet and determined that I could only use "I", "O", and "N"to satisfy BOTH backwards AND upside down.
My list = I,OO,ONO, NON, NOON

Anonymous said...

Puzzle answer: NOON
also, whatever happened to “Women who look like sluts but probably aren’t”
-Anon from NYC

Anonymous said...

Seems like H, I N, O, S, X, Z are all symmetrical both vertically and horizontally.

Anonymous said...

Deja Vu...
That video of the newscaster proposing is from a comedy show. Fake.

Ralph Henry said...

Nobody cares, Anon.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive