About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, January 26, 2020

SUNDAY #4049

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

The bonus Puzzle Time from yesterday is the pattern of the marble behind the speakers at the Senate Impeachment Trial.
I've been staring at it for days.


<>

 <>

OBJECTS THAT INTEREST ME

 I looked it up and found it true.
 But look at the third image on the page.


This is my idea of an absolute unit.
^^A1^^


When your house is taxed by the size of the foundation.
^^A2^^


How clever.
^^A3^^

 ^^A4^^

^^A5^^

Nicholas Cage portrait painted on Arborio Rice.
^^A6^^


Who would have thought you could make one of those without a computer?!
^^A7^^


<>

Only a fraction of you will understand the next purple prose.

<>
<>

AIN'T WILDLIFE WILD

 I'm thinking her babies are nearby.
^^B1^^

White blood cell chasing after bacteria.

That happens millions of times a day inside each and every one of our bodies and we count on the white cell to win every time.
^^B2^^

I wonder why it freezes like that. 
But if I were he I would find that rug personally offensive.
^^B3^^

 ^^B4^^

Stowaways that almost sunk the boat...
I find it interesting that I have stumbled across that clip dozens of times and finally found one small enough to accommodate the size restricts of my blog host.
^^B5^^

Record of A Lone Wolf's Travels in Minnesota

"This is 11 months of a lone wolf's travels in northern Minnesota.
A GPS-collar took locations every 20 minutes. 
Total miles traveled: 2,774."
^^B6^^


<>

There is a fine line between a numerator and a denominator.

<>
<>

PEOPLE THAT AIN'T AT LIKE THE REST OF US


 I've driven Winnebagos with rather high AC units on the roof and I was very careful at each and every underpass. I just don't get why that sort of accident happens so frequently.
 ^^C1^^

Never jaywalk with a dog off the leash with a dog lover nearby.
It seems a bit of an overreaction to me though. 
^^C2^^

Watching your child is so overrated.
But this takes the cake...
That little skip step toward the end. 
^^C3^^

Pure, unbridled envy...
 ^^C4^^

 ^^C5^^

Why does a man that age not have family or friends to assist him?
^^C6^^

 This time he passed the test.
 ^^C7^^

^^C8^^

🎶Girls just wanna have fu-un.🎶
Am I the only one who wants to know if it's boy-boy-girl or girl-girl-boy?
And how exactly do you get caught for a thing like that? Some clerk walks in on the three of them naked and instead of asking to join in decides to rat them out? I will never understand people.
^^C9^^

"This actually gets more interesting as it led researchers to discover a protein produced by the body that could lead to even earlier detection of Parkinson's that could be done with a simple swab rather than a blood test." 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^C10^^

I fought the law and the law won...
^^C11^^

The only man in the factory who knows what he's doing.
^^C12^^


<>

 If a ship travels 24 knots per hour and the trip is five hours then how was there not enough room for Jack on that door?

<>
????
<>

TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION

The man who changed the world...
 ^^D1^^


I'm not a huge conspiracy nut but this story stinks.
^^D2^^

Years ago I told my daughter that I hated subtitles and she told me to get over it because I was missing some great foreign films. I followed her advice and have since watched many great films from all over the world. I don't remember the name of it but there was a film in Slovenia or some such place that only had one line of dialogue...and it wasn't really necessary. I watched it three times.
^^D3^^

I have many more young friends than most old men. For that reason, I think about the problems with suicide more than most people. I just wish I had more answers.
 ^^D4^^


 ^^D5^^

This is quite a story:
^^D6^^


<>

 Face it, wild horses could easily drag you away. I mean, that miniature pony at the petting zoo could probably pull you for miles.

<>
<>

LAST LAUGHS


^^E1^^

Speaking of orifices...
All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names...

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, and Victim.
^^E2^^

 And...
^^E3^^
 
 This is classic Florida Man...
 But at this wedding he looks rather normal.
 ^^E5^^

The proper response is proper.
 ^^E6^^

Think of all the movie scenes that are etched into your mind.

Great movies do that.
 ^^E7^^

<>
 <>


NOTE: I have not been given the answer to any of the puzzles I post and have not figured out the vast majority.
<>

 <>

FOUL! 
<>

 <>

 <>

 That extended left arm.
<>


<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


1 comment:

Donk said...

Puzzle time: very important person

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive