About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, February 28, 2020

FRIDAY #4082

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 




You won't believe what the Chinese are doing to protect themselves.

This is well worth a look.
CLICK HERE


<>



 <>


<>


<>

 <>

RATHER UNIQUE IMAGES

^^A1^^


 🎶"Well, Hello, Dali."🎶
^^A2^^

 ^^A3^^

 ^^A4^^

 I wonder if the nipple police are going to rat me out for posting that.
^^A5^^

 ^^A6^^

'Jesus H. Christ on a Bike'
 ^^A7^^

 ^^A8^^

 ^^A9^^

 ^^A10^^

Blackfoot Indians in what is now Banff National Park (1913)
And...
^^A11^^

JFK in Hyannis Port, 1959
 Dallas, 1963

It wasn’t meant to end like that.
 ^^A12^^


<>
 [at the spelling bee]
Moderator: Your word is parole.
Me: Can you use it in a sentence?

Moderator: Depends on what you're in for.

<>

<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE

 ^^B1^^


Bathroom Poets
 ^^B2^^

FOUR?! 
^^B3^^

 ^^B4^^



 ^^B5^^

 ^^B6^^

^^B7^^

 ^^B8^^

^^B9^^

 ^^B10^^

 ^^B11^^

 ^^B12^^

 ^^B13^^

???? 
^^B14^^

^^B15^^


<>

Marriage: An institution where having to slightly adjust your mirrors every time you get in your car puts you in a homicidal rage.

<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST

Vacuum implosion of a train car: decrease the pressure inside the car by enough and the outside air pressure causes macroscopic implosion.
Why would you need to do that more than once? 
^^C1^^

 ^^C2^^

^^C3^^

Fire Piston: making fire with compressed air
 Or, as we laymen call it, the principle behind the diesel engine.
Good survival tool.
^^C4^^

 I lost my virginity in the parking lot at the Central Alabama Juvie prom.
^^C5^^

 Many more here:
 SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^C6^^


Mount Etna eruption created an amazing smoke ring.
 ^^C7^^

As I understand it the US almost does because before us a forrest fire would just keep burning until it ran into a major river. 
^^C8^^

^^C9^^


<>
She: I wanna be alone for Halloween.

Me: Yes, loans are very scary.

<>
<>

PEOPLE DOING THINGS I CAN'T OR WON'T DO



Daughter: "Dad, please take a picture with me and this real size cardboard guy". Dad: "Hehehe.. sure sweetheart, Hehehe." Mom: "DONT YOU EVEN DA.." *snap*

^^D1^^

 ^^D2^^

Young Salvadore


^^D3^^


In a college town, you see stuff like that a lot. My theory is that dad pays the rent, tuition, etc. but the kid has to make his own weed money.
^^D4^^

**IKIARBISW 
^^D5^^

More extraordinary 9-Ball shots:
SOURCE: CLICK HERE

^^D6^^

Ranger showing how to jump a creek on TV.
 ^^D7^^

 ^^D8^^

 Olga Korbut's perfect 10 performance.
^^D9^^

This concerns that old Occupy Wall Street Movement.

This concerns that fat prick who will live forever in infamy.


And justifiably.
 ^^D10^^


^^D11^^
This gets funnier every time I watch it.
As I understand it, this kid was acting like a prick.
I love that clip.
He does look like a prick, doesn't he?
^^D12^^


Situational Awareness - Zero
^^D13^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>


I have no further information about this. 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

D8
And then the orangutan violently and relentlessly fucked him in the ass for 2 hours.

Scott James said...

Puzzle time = Beast with two backs.
Referencing the sexual intercourse position first mentioned in Shakespeare's Othello.
That's my guess anyway.

Steve said...

Puzzle: Diamondbacks

Ralph Henry said...

Puzzle - How about BACK FLIPS?

Scott James said...

I have to admit - I like Diamondbacks and Back-flips better than what I offered up any old day.

Anonymous said...

lololololol

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive