About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, February 27, 2020

THURSDAY #4081

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>



A young guy had this on his forehead on Ash Wednesday. I asked him if he believed in talking snakes and he said he didn't believe any of that shit. I pointed to his forehead and he said: "We've always done it."
The death knell of the dying brain.
<>

 <>


 
Bloomberg at the last Debate




 <>

 



He loves pudding...pudding his dick where it doesn't belong.
<>

 <>

FIBS, LIES, AND TOTAL BULLSHIT

 
^^A1^^


 ^^A2^^

 ^^A3^^

 ^^A4^^

 
^^A5^^

 
^^A6^^

 ^^A7^^

 ^^A8^^

 ^^A9^^


^^A10^^

 ^^A11^^


^^A12^^



^^A13^^


<>

Every surgery is exploratory if you're new enough at it.

<>

<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland 1933





Of such nightmares are born.
 ^^B1^^

I often complain about bad design. Here are examples of great design.



And here a very powerful social message.
^^B2^^

    USS Iowa (BB-61) firing it’s 16-inch guns full broadside.

I didn't think that was possible in that the effect on the boat of the first shot would spoil the aim of the remaining barrels.
^^B3^^

Just in case you've never seen an owl run...


That is exactly how the velociraptors ran in Jurassic Park.
^^B4^^

Acorn Woodpecker - stashing away its hoard in a Granary Tree in California.
 ^^B5^^

Look carefully...
 See it yet?
 Closer still...

Okay, here it is...
^^B6^^


 
Should have read "On this day."
^^B7^^

I have no information on this.
 A Google image search yielded this:
A Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory employee is opening the world’s heaviest door on a hinge – a 97,000-pound concrete filled door—which was used to shield the Rotating Target Neutron Source-II (RTNS-II) at the Laboratory.

RTNS-II was the world’s most intense source of continuous fusion (14 MeV) neutrons. Scientists from around the world used it to study the properties of metals and other materials that could be used deep inside fusion power plants envisioned for the next century.
The door was eight feet thick and nearly twelve feet wide at the outside. The door could be opened or closed both manually or by remote control. A special bearing in the hinge allowed a single person to move the door, which weighs as much as 32 automobiles (at 3,000 pounds each).
^^B8^^


<>

 I once ate Thanksgiving dinner in a friend's woman's sex dungeon. I think about this often.

<>
<>

FOOD FOR THOUGHT


[verification needed] 
^^C1^^


When I moved that clip to my desktop as a thumbnail I noticed that it looks like a face - might have to squint.

It looks like Frank Zappa!
^^C2^^

 What a great movie.
 ^^C3^^

How very, very clever. 
^^C4^^

^^C5^^

Presidential elections need to be a national holiday. 
^^C6^^

I am a long time critic of such things and if I'm not mistaken they have taken steps to cut down on the abuses. 
^^C7^^

 ^^C8^^


<>
Writing a parenting book.

-Calling it "I'm going to give you a good reason to cry."

<>
<>

SOMETHING HAPPENING SOMEWHERE


 ^^D1^^

This in one of my neighbor's yard.
 We have some real characters here.
Come to find out, the lady who lives there is an artist and that is one of her pieces depicting the Seven Deadly Sins - that being gluttony.
^^D2^^

 Louisiana? Well, that explains a lot.
I lost my virginity in Louisianna.
^^D3^^

 ^^D4^^

 ^^D5^^

The guy was so drunk he became internationally famous. 
^^D6^^

Try to deduce what the fuck is going on here.
The parent is vacuuming the car and took the two youngest kids out of the car while still buckled in the car seats. 
^^D7^^

What are the odds? 
^^D8^^

 ^^D9^^

 ^^D10^^

"Withstand nuclear fallout"? 
^^D11^^

He must be the new guy. 
^^D12^^


Me think the lady's basement is flooded. 
^^D13^^

 
**IKIARBISW
^^D14^^

^^D15^^ 

<>
 <>

 How a hydraulic bottle jack works.
 <>

 <>

<>

Well said. Very well said.
 <>

 <>



SOUND ON!


<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


1 comment:

Scott James said...

Puzzle time = souvenir
Souix veneer

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive