About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, April 27, 2020

MONDAY #4141

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

 <>

 <>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST

^^A1^^


How hot was it?
^^A2^^

 ^^A3^^
 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^A4^^

Coopers Hawk doing what Cooper Hawks do.


^^A5^^

Vintage Ronson touch tip lighter
 ^^A6^^

It's a dollhouse for that rich girl that everybody hates...
 ^^A7^^

Wavy mouse
 Ribbed for his pleasure.
- Richard Gere probably
 ^^A8^^

^^A9^^

 ^^A10^^


^^A11^^


^^A12^^

 ^^A13^^

Amazing time-lapse video
Did you notice how the last airplane was pushed up by the thunderhead?
 ^^A14^^

Rolling waves of Asperitas cloud
 ^^A15^^

In America we just use bullets. Lots of bullets.
^^A16^^


<>

If the sky falls tall people will be killed first.

<>
<>

IT TAKES ALL KINDS

 ^^B1^^

So everyone, go ahead and register for absentee ballots now that way if there's a second quarantine in November, you can mail in your vote. 
Go to vote.gov and register or make sure you are already registered.
^^B2^^

His wife still thinks he's working on the roof.

^^B3^^

Do you want to speak to the manager of the internet? 
^^B4^^


I'm not sure she did that by accident.
^^B5^^


^^B6^^


<>

I went to the bathroom at Burger King and a dude was jackin' it in the urinal. The moral of the story is we all run into strange people sometimes.

<>
Think Kafka.
<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


[verification needed]
^^C1^^

*MNBT 
^^C2^^

 ^^C3^^

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

 ^^C6^^

 ^^C7^^

 ^^C8^^
 
 ^^C9^^


<>

The kid I hired to clean up the poop in my yard just realized I don't have a dog.

<>
<>

THAT WHICH IS SELDOM SEEN



^^D1^^


I didn't know that mothers were allowed to do that.
^^D2^^

 ^^D3^^


^^D4^^


^^D5^^


^^D6^^

I would love to see that cyclist's insurance report. 
^^D7^^


It's hard to determine if the kid is laughing or crying.
^^D7^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>


 <>



2 comments:

Plod said...

Puzzle - 21

Kranky Old Guy said...

One diamond's value is 7 as derived from the second illustration; therefore, 3 diamonds equal 21.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive