About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, April 27, 2020

MONDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE


 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

 
===


  ===

===

   ===

 ===

Let the Cayman Islands bail you out, bitch. 
===

 ===

Go to vote.gov and register.
===

 ===

 ===

Televangelist Jim Bakker Is Asking People To Send Him Checks After Credit Card Companies Cut Him Off For Selling Fake Coronavirus Cures 
===


 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
===

 ===


 ===

===
  
===
  

<>

<>

 THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC

 ===

Taking social distancing inforcement seriously...
  ===

  ===

  ===

 See what you could accomplish without Netflix.
 ===

  ===

  ===

  ===

  ===

  ===

  ===

  ===

  ===

 ===

  ===

  ===

  ===

  ===

  ===

  ===

  ===


<>


<>

 STAYTHEFUCKATHOME ACTIVITIES

A bowl, some water, and the sun...
 And your finger, of course.
===

Race power tools...
 ===

Animal Crossing Self Body Paint
Grown men are playing a video game that looks like that?!?
===


 ===

Do this...
 ===


===

Exercise...wait for it...

PERSONAL UPDATE
A rather strange movie on Amazon Prime: "I See You". Huge plot twist.
I've made myself stop watching the news every waking hour. I now limit it to an hour or two a day. And yes I go to CNN, MSNBC, and FOX.
Minor health problems but no big deal.
We are toying with the possibility of going through drive-thrus soon. That will be a huge step for us. And now that our governor has reopened the state we have to wait for the next surge to end. There are those who say that he opened up to save the state from paying unemployment to out of work workers. Could anybody be that heartless?
Some guy left a comment on my wife's Facebook that she only gave total deaths and not the total recoveries. Well, that would be like giving automobile deaths and leaving out how many people had arrived safely or had recovered from their injuries. That's not really the point, is it?
Stay safe, stay sane, and don't forget to smile.
And lastly, just in case you haven't seen Brad Pitt's Fauci on SNL:
Youtube


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive